The Invitation (SHORT!)

Donnie's POV

I was working on a batch of retro-mutagen in my lab (as usual), when the lab doors opened.

"Hey D!" I heard April's sweet voice. (*cough* cliché donnie *cough*)

"April!" I smiled widely, my gap probably showing. She held up a rolled paper in her hand and squealed a bit. "What's that in your hands?"

"Call (Y/n)!! Call her!!" She squealed as she ran and shook my shoulders repeatedly.

"Okay! Okay! I'm calling! I'm calling!" I took out my T-phone and dialed (Y/n)'s number. It rang a few times then she finally answered.

"DONNIE!!!!!!" I pulled away my phone from my ear.

"I was expecting that" I said. She laughed.

"So, did April tell you about the good news?"

"Actually, she told me to call you" I said. "So what's the good news?"

"You might wanna faint Donnie, but April and I got invited to see (fave/artist) backstage!!!!" She said in a high pitched squeal.

I cocked an eyebrow at this.

"And why do I have to faint?"

"Didn't you see the invitation? Every person has to invite a date to the concert!!!!"

I swear in Merlin's beard that my face heated up like a red velvet tomato. I turned to April who was looking at me.

"A... D-date??" I stuttered.

April just shrugged. "Well, Casey's busy this Friday and Irma had to visit her grandma at Sacramento, so yeah"

Pinch me I'm dreaming.

My heart is throbbing really fast, I can hear it in my ears. Everything just became blurry and I blacked out.