When things get weird (2)

Your POV

You went to Donnie's lab to have a check-up. As you walked in, you saw your brother working on an experiment. You hesitantly walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked around to see you.

"Oh hey (Y/n)" he said going back to his work. "Do you need something?"

"Actually yeah..." You trailed off.

"What is it then?"

"Can you do a check-up on me?"

He turned his chair to face you, looking worried. "Why? Are you feeling okay? Does something hurt-"

"I just want you to do the check-up, please" you cut him off.

He sighed and motioned you to lie down on the lab table. You lied down and patiently waited for Donnie to scan you.

(( Time skip ))

"I don't see anything wrong with you (Y/n)." Donnie said typing on his computer. "Your heart rate is stable, your blood test is normal, nothing. Nothing is wrong."

You sighed in relief. "Thank God"

"(Y/n)"

You hummed in response looking at your brother.

"Why the sudden check-up? I mean, do you feel uneasy or something?" Donnie asked.

You scratched the back of your head, thinking of an excuse. "It's nothing big actually, it's just that..."

Donnie crossed his arms waiting for an answer.

"That?"

"That we should have weekly check-ups, just in case something bad happens" you lied. But Donnie seemed to believe because he just nodded and told you to schedule for next week.

'Goddammit' you thought.

You walked out of the lab and went back in your room. You plopped on your bed, putting in some earphone and music while reading your favorite book/manga.

'It's weird' you thought. 'My chest hurts a little bit, but why can't Donnie scan a thing?'

You groaned and just shook off the thought. You closed your eyes, banging the book on your head gently as you growled. Maybe you've been drinking too much soft drinks.

Imperioserum: 30% complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short chapter!!! Jeez, what is happening right now??? What did you feel (Y/n)?

Next update might be tomorrow or the day after.

See y'all in the next chapter!!