When You're on your period (2)

Your POV

It was the next day and you still had your period! You were getting ready for school when your brothers walked out from different places. You placed your HUGE bag on the couch, not greeting your brothers on the way to the kitchen.

The guys just looked at each other, questioningly.

You walked out of the kitchen with an apple in hand. You got your bag, waved at your brothers. "I'm out!" Then disappeared in the sewers.

You went topside without anyone noticing that just came out of a manhole.

You walked to school, which irritated you a little because it was still early and there is a lot of people on the sidewalk right now. You growled. You knew this wasn't just your period, but your brain refused to believe it.

(( Back at the Lair ))

When you left the lair, the guys immediately entered the kitchen and started talking about you and your weird behavior.

"Don't you think she's been going through a lot right now?"

"Maybe she's on her period"

"But she doesn't acts this way"

"I heard her teacher is giving her a hard time at school"

"Or she's just in a bad mood"

"She's been a bit off since yesterday"

The guys looked at Donnie, confused.

"You see, yesterday morning, she asked me if I could do a check-up on her. I asked why, but she didn't say anything clear. After the tests, the results were all normal. Then just after the check-up, she started to act weird by the time training began. Then she used aikido instead of her usual 'I'm the best' tricks. And now, she didn't even greet or waved at us." Donnie explained.

"What's your point?" Raph asked.

"My point is: she doesn't know who she is anymore"

"Either that or apples" Mikey added.

(( Time Skip ))

You were going home from school with April, when (e/n) and her btchy clan came and stopped you both.

"Whaddya want (e/n)?" April asked, practically annoyed.

"Nothin' just wanted to make sure nothing ugly gets in my way" she was clearly referring to you, her friends laughed. You sighed, getting bored of her. So you walked up to her.

"Sorry (e/n), did you get a new brain? Well does it work on you? Cause to me, it clearly doesn't!!" You said, then grabbed April's hand and walked away, leaving their mouths wide open.

(( Another Time Skip ))

You walked out of the kitchen with an apple in your hand. You passed the guys and April. When you were about to walk inside your room, Leo called you.

"(Y/n), you've been inside your room for two days now. You need fresh air!"

"Yeah Leo, like I could ever breath fresh air inside a sewer that smells like rotten eggs and vomit." You turned around to your door.

"(Y/n)-"

"Talk to my hand!"

And with that you entered your room.

The guys and April just looked at each other. Raph just rolled his eyes and went back to the tv.

"Well, I think we all know this side of her"

"April" Raph started.

"She's stubborn and sarcastic, how much more could you get?"