The unexpected/Coming Home to angry turtles

Your POV

A few days had passed after the whole Jake-thing, you finally trusted him to be with himself in your apartment. You walked in the living room, feeling really comfortable.

You were wearing a purple knitted sweater with a tank top inside, black jeggings, your (f/c) earphones/headphones dangling around your neck and leather boots.

(A/N for those who don't know what jeggings are, they're stretchable jeans with no buttons or zipper. Got it? Okay, back to the story)

You took your phone out and texted Donnie that you were coming home.

"Leaving without saying goodbye?" You smiled.

"No, I'm coming back with a sack full of hellos" You turned around and saw Jake leaning on the door frame, a smirk marked on his face.

"Touché" he walked towards you and hugged you goodbye.

"Okay, this is getting a little bit cliché" you said. You heard him laugh softly. You both pulled away from the hug then laughed a bit.

"I'll call you later," you said. You grabbed your (f/c) bag. "Text/Call me if you need anything"

"Okay" he smiled sweetly at you. (me: yieeeeeahhh *fangirls quietly*)

"See ya later!" You skipped to the door but then something happened that was totally unexpected. The door was hanging open, but Jake grabbed your arm, turning you around to face him and smashed his lips against yours.

Your eyes widened. You felt butterflies in your stomach, and everything around was beginning to slow down.

You froze in your spot until he pulled away. He laughed and spun you out the door.

You were smiling like an idiot while you were spinning. Almost at the end of the hall, you lost your balance.

"Woah!" Your legs got tangled with each other and everything was going in circles. But before you could even fall, two strong arms caught you in time.

"Are you okay, miss?" A voice said.

Your head was still dizzy but you made out the details of what the person looked like. He had bright blueish grey eyes, dark brown hair, he also had a green martian beanie, a lip piercing, and big eyeglasses. He was quite attractive, actually. (Well to you)

"Miss?" You snapped out of your thoughts.

"Wha-oh, I'm fine, thanks" you smiled. You placed your hand on his shoulder to help you stand up. Your head was still dizzy, you stumbled a little and stood up straight. You looked at him. He was taller than expected. "Thanks, again"

"No prob, I'm Nathan" he smiled and stretched his hand out for you to shake.

"(Y/n)" you replied, shaking his hand.

"Nice name, I like it" you swore you cheeks tinted a shade of pink when he said that. "So, why were you spinning?"

Your cheeks went from pink to red, but you shrugged it off.

"I was trying to do a triple spin" you lied.

"Well, try doing it with door closed" he chuckled. "Where you headed off now?"

"The nearest drug store" you said casually. "Need to buy more pills for my brother"

"By pills, do you mean candy?"

"Basically"

He laughed and slid his hands in his pockets. "Well, I do need to buy a bottle of lubricant"

"By lubricant, do you mean whip cream?" you smirked. He hummed in response and smiled.

"My sister is depending on it" he shrugged. "I'm coming with you"

"Okay" you replied "well pit pit me' old friend, let's doddle off!"
(Did I get that right?)

He laughed and walked with you.

______________

"Bye!" You waved at Nathan as you turned to an alleyway, and into the sewers.

You whistled a tune until you finally made it to the lair. The living room was empty, so you assumed that they were training. You went to the kitchen and saw all of them (except Master Splinter) looking at you like you murdered someone.

(Kinda like this... Hahaha lol)

"What?" You asked completely clueless. "Why are ya'll staring at me like that"

"Who's Jake?"

"Who?"

"Stop acting like you don't know what's going on, (Y/n)" Raph growled.

You looked at Donnie who was on his laptop, for some apparent reason. And then you finally got it. An idea popped in your head and you smirked subconsciously.

"(Y/n?)" Leo snapped you out of your perfect plot and asked you again.

You snapped your fingers and pretended to finally understand.

"Oh! You mean that Jake!" You said, placing the small paper bag on the table. "No don't worry, he's just my new room mate"

You smiled like an idiot as you exited the kitchen, leaving your brothers slightly confused.

You poke your head through the kitchen door again, looking at them. (Hey that rhymes!)

"Or should I say my role-play mate, if you know what I mean" you winked at them and left.

Three of your brothers were twitching and were frozen in shock while the other just scanned through the paper bag.

"So this is what you call pills?" Mikey said,popping a candy in his mouth. "It taste sweet!!"

"(Y/n)!!!!" The three growled.

You laughed in the background.