Chapter 17

"We find him." Nell stated simply.

Sam pulled out his phone and called Eric, "Eric, hack into the security systems at the airport. See if you can find out if G was even at the airport to begin with. " He ordered through the phone.

"If Callen wasn't at the airport we have an even wider window to look through. He could have been anywhere." Deeks stated.

"I'm going to head to MTAC and help Eric and McGee try to get some more leads, as to Callen's location." Nell stated, heading out of the café.

"Guys, has anyone thought that maybe Janvier hasn't got Callen, and he just changed his mind about going back to LA?" Kensi suggested.

"It's possible. But even then, he would have answered his phone or at least contacted one of us to let us know what he was doing. It's not like G to just disappear like that." Sam stated.

"Guys! I've got something!" McGee yelled through Eric's phone, so that everyone could hear him.

"Janvier was at the airport Callen was at. And so was Callen. It's kind of hard to tell, but If you look closely, you can see that he threatened Callen with a gun and then walked off into some storage closet on the second floor." McGee informed.

"That's not good. Okay, Abby, head back to MTAC, see if there is anything you can find with McGee. Deeks, Kensi and I will head to the airport. G could still be there. How long ago was this footage, McGee?" Sam asked.

"It was taken less than hour ago. You could still have time. We aren't sure if they are still at the airport though, the security cameras were shot out just after Janvier got Callen. I could only recover part of it. My first lead would be the storage closet. Tony and Bishop are on their way to assist you at the airport. Hopefully with more people to cover the airport, we have a higher chance of finding them." McGee informed.

"Good. Thanks McGee." Sam spoke.

"Hey, where are Hetty and Gibbs? I thought they would have some input, you know, considering an agent is in trouble?" Deeks questioned.

"I don't know. They took off. Didn't tell anyone where they were going." Eric spoke up.

"Is it just me, or does it seem like they may know more than they are leading on?" Kensi questioned.

"I don't know, but it doesn't matter right now. We need to get to the airport. Like now. Every minute we stay here, is a minute more for Janvier to escape or hurt G." Sam spoke.

"Let us know if you find anything, guys." Kensi stated.

"Will do." Eric and McGee spoke, almost in sync with one another.

Sam then ended the call, practically running out of the café along with Kensi and Deeks.

They arrived at the airport to see Tony and Bishop already there. 

"Okay guys. Let's check the storage closet first and see what we can find." Sam ordered, as they all ran, with their guns holstered to the storage closet of which McGee and Eric had said they saw Janvier lead Callen into.

Sam kicked open the door, his hopes of finding his partner and best friend completely shattering. 

There was nothing. No sight of Callen or Janvier. No blood. No unnatural sights. Everything was in perfect condition, as far as they were concerned. However, they didn't know whether that was a good thing or not. They didn't know if they should be happy there was no sign of blood that would suggest Callen had been hurt, or if they should be worried because they now didn't know where Callen was.