Part 12 oh shit

Britney POV 

         Go looking for Kion so I can apologize for how I acted the other day. I follow Kion's sent, and not long after I fine a cove. I heard Kion yell from inside the cove, so natural I run to see the problem. I wish I had just stayed at Priderock and waited for him. Because when I walked in, I saw Kion and Vitani doing it. "Oh shit!" Was all Kion could say. 

      My hart broke again. Just because I'm not Kion's mate anymore doesn't mean I don't still love him like he mine. I go wait outside the cove, waiting for the two to come out. I didn't hate Vitani or Kion, because what Kion said was true. I don't notice the smell of sex anymore, meaning they most have cleaned up. 

        Kion and Vitani walked out and without realizing it, I nuzzle my head under Kion's. I realize what I'm doing and back away quickly and apologized. "Sorry, force of habit." I said with a nervous smile. "Look Kion, I've been thinking about what you said, and your right. I was so scared I'd never see you again and I just." I couldn't finish. 

         Kion POV 

                 I couldn't stand the sight of her crying. I knew what she wants to do, just one last time. I think Vitani knew as well because she was biting her lip with a sympathetic and nervous look. She was never nervous and rarely sympathetic.

            She whispers something in my ear, and I blush madly. "Are you sure? I won't if you don't want me to." I said. "Look at her Kion. She came a long way to be with you, just this time, I'm okay with it." She said. I go over to Britney and explain what I and Vitani were talking about.

Britney POV 

        I couldn't believe it, I had to be dreaming. Kion just came up to me and said he'll mate with me again. I suppress a squeal and practicality drag him into the cove. Vitani said she'd make sure nobody interrupted them. 

         I got on my back and looked into his amber eyes as he hovered over me. We began to kiss passionately as my paws explore his chest. I moan into the kiss as his tongue moved into my mouth. He then nibbles on the tip of my ear, and then leaves a trail of kisses to my neck. I let out a small squeal as he nibbled on my neck vigorously. "Kiiooonnnn!" I moan. 

          I look him in the eyes and smile. "You're the only one that I'll ever love Kion." I said with tears in my eyes. "I may not love you like a mate, but I still care for you like no other lion could. I will never stop caring for you, let's go back in time and share one last night in each other's arms. Let's enjoy the time we have together." Kion said. 

        I shed a tear and smile. "You've always had a way with words." I said and stop smiling. "Kion I know you don't love me anymore, so why do all this?" I ask. "I'm doing this because I care about you. We may not be mates anymore, but we've been friends since we were just one month old. Your so much more than another lioness, you're family." Kion said. We finished mating and meet Vitani outside.

Vitani POV 

                  Kion and Britney walked out of the cove, and watched them talk for a few minutes. They make their way to me and as Britney past me, I could have sworn I heard her whisper "thank you". I look at Kion and smile at him. "I heard everything, and I proud of you." I said. He smiles and blushes. 

      "Well, you know me. I'm a lady's man." He said wiggling his eyebrows at me. I just shake my head with a smile. I purr as I rub myself against his side and nuzzled my head under his. "Now that that's done. It's my turn to have fun." I said with a mischievous smile and drag him back into the cove.