Part 4 A discussion is made

Vitani POV 

                   Kion was giving me the tour. I didn't talk to him after what I thought about him this morning. I try to forget about it and focus on what he saying, but every time I would just end up thinking about how handsome he is. I yelled in my head for thinking about it, l was so deep in thought that I accidentally walked into a watering hole with a big splash. 

         I popped my head up to the surface and spit out a small fountain of water. I hear laughing and turn around to see Kion stop laughing and look away from me trying not to laugh. He finally calmed down and offered his paw to help me out of the water. When I take his paw I give an evil smile. "You won't dare." He said realizing my little plan. I pull him in the water and smile, but I hadn't noticed the king and queen on the hill watching us.

        After a while it starts to get dark. Kion and I got out of the water and after he dried up I shook my self causing water to go everywhere. He laughed as I did so, I could no longer denie it, somehow this red and orange ball of fur manager to get me to fall for him. For the first time in a long time, I gave a true smile. We both started to laugh as we ran home.