Part 3 why do you hate me

Kion POV

                      The next day I find Vitani in the lionguard lair by herself. "Hey." I said. She jump a bit and turn to me glaring. "What do you want?" She asked annoyed with me. "I was wondering why you always glare at me?" I ask. "Because I feel like it." She said angrily. "Listen, I'm sorry my bad killed yours truly I am. I'm also sorry that my mother killed your mom." (Since Kiara isn't an adult in this story, I made it that Nala killed Zira instead) "But I see no reason why you hate me. I'll never be able to know what it's like to lose my parents at such a young age, and I can only imagine how much it hurts. Just give me a chance, and if you still hate after, I'll respect your decision." I said. 

       I herd crying and I walked to where I could see her face. Now I felt bad for making her cry. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry." I said, she only continued to cry. I walked closer to her nuzzled my head against her's. She flinched a little and to my surprise, she buried her face into my neck. We stayed like this for a while until I realized she had fallen asleep. I gently lay her down on my bed/rock and then sleep at the base of it.

Vitani POV

      I woke up on a large flat rock . I look around the room and I noticed I was in the lionguard lair.  I heard someone give out a light groan and I look down over the edge of the rock and see Kion sleeping and I smile. (He's so cute when he's sleeping) I realize I just thought that he was cute. I don't like him, right? No, no, I do not like him. He is handsome though. uuhhgggg, stop it stupid brain. I thought to myself that I should try and keep my distance from him. That plan went out the window when Nala asked Kion to show me around the Pridelands.