Part 11

WARNING: THIS PAGE INCLUDES STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

       Vitani POV

     Kion and I are going at it again. Ever since we became teens we were getting more and more into it. Kion has gone from 7in. to 9in. in only two years. Everyone found out about our private life after Zuri told every last gossip girl in the pride. 

         So after, word spread through the grapevine like wildfire. When it reached King and Queen, instead of getting in trouble. They said that they are expecting us give them grand cubs. I and Kion were extremely embarrassed when Simba said it out loud with at least ten other lioness around. 

    Zuri had hoped that Kion's parents would be angry with me and banish me back to the Outlands, but her plan backfired horribly. 

We are currently in the cove going at it. "Ahahahhh Kion baby! Oh yeah, that's it!" I moan as Kion  took one my nipples in his mouth and began suckling on it while he rams into me. "Oh god V, your so tight! Ohhhhhhh!" Kion moans out as he filled me with his seed. He released another and another to the point where it was on the floor. 

      I couldn't help but moan at the feeling of his seed filling me. I push him to the ground and bring my mouth to his still rock hard member and wipe off the seamen that was on it. After its all off, I closed my mouth around it and began to bob my head up and down causing Kion to moan out my name. "Ohhh Vitani!" After a while of this, Kion sucks on my nipples. 

           I decided that it's my turn to be on top. I flipped us over so I was on top. I place him at my entrance, put both my paws on his chest and slow sit down on his cock the best I can. I slowly move up and down. I hear Kion moan about how good it feels. "Ahahahahhhhh! Kion it's soooo hot! It feels like I'm practically melting! Mmmmh. Ohoh ah!" I gasp. He soon came in me and the feeling was intense. 

          A gasp is heard at the entrance of the cove. We both turn our heads and see Britney with shock written all over her face. "Shit!" Was all Kion could say.