Part 9

WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG SEXUAL SITUATIONS! READ AT OWN RISK!!! DO TO THE WARNING YOU Will HAVE NO RIGHT TO REPORT THIS PAGE AND OR STORY.

Vitani POV 

       Kion was scolding me about what just happened. He came up to me and nuzzles me. Nala and Simba walk into the lair and look at us. I was confused why they were here with me and Kion. "Mom, dad Vitani and I have something to say." Kion said and then looks at me. I smile, now knowing why they were here. 

      Kion spoke again. "Me and Vitani have decided to get married." I couldn't help but laugh at the expression on the King and queen's faces. 😦 (Dropped jaws) The king and queen approved. I wanted to surprise Kion for our one year anniversary. I told him to meet me in the cove. Since his anniversary surprise was a proposal, I have something special as well. I asked Kiara and her friends if they could help me look a little more attractive. Which they gladly accept.

       I'm waiting for Kion and not long after, Kion came in and his jaw dropped. I give him a mischievous smile and slowly walk up to him. We ended on the ground and that's when the fun started. Kion moves his lips to my neck and nibbles, but for some reason it was so much better than the times before. "Ahah ohhh Kion! Kion!" I moan, but what drove me crazy was when he moaned into the side of my neck. 

     I loved how he could make me feel like I was on cloud9 just by nipping my neck. He then left a trail of kisses down my chest until he reached my nipples. He then took one into his mouth and suckled on it like a new born would. He moaned against my breast, causing me to moan. "Kiiooonnnn baby you're mouth feels so gooooddddd!" I moan out. 

     He slowly entered me, causing me to gasp in delight. He was thrusting into me very fast. "Ahhhhhh God Kion! It's so hard and so big! It's so hot, so good!" I scream. He then filled me with his hot seed. There was so much, my stomach got a little bigger. It soon flattened out and I watched as he plopped down next to, already asleep. 

Please don't report. I'm going to make one or two more pages like this. I don't know why. Maybe since there are no KionXVitani storys out there I want to make them a couple worth shipping.