"Overwatch" Academy for The Gifted (WIP)

So i was in Animo, with the Overwatch people, and i managed to find an art competition........... AND I'M DAMN ENTERING IT.

I'm not gonna win ('Cause there are a lot of damn amazing artist waaaaaaay better then me there) but i don't care. I'm just participating because the theme for the contest was so good that i just could not make art for it.

Basically the theme for the contest is basically anything along the lines of "school", so yeah! In the front is Gabriel, and Jack (Reaper, and Soldier 76) picking on each other.......again, Junkrat, D.Va, and Mercy (One of the teachers) in the background, and the academy in the very back.

I'm honestly very excited to see the finishing product. It looks pretty good so far, and (hopefully) it'll look even better when i'm done! I'm planning on adding more characters in the back, hopefully Winston (Another teacher :3 ), Mei, Lucio, Tracer, and McCree. I'm also going to decorate the place with some flowers, and possibly trees so the front of the place doesn't look so bare.

This is honestly kind of a challenge to make since i'm used to drawing just characters, and not the whole setting and stuff. Plus there's a whole depth thing involved, i have to make sure everything looks detailed, and i have to keep track of the characters' height's so Lucio doesn't looks taller then McCree, but then again, the depth thing is involved..........sooooo complicated >~<.

Well, anyways, i hope this little WIP drawing looks decent so far! Well that's all for now! Buh-baaaaai!