Rin Okumura and Kuro

BLUE EXORCIST!!!!!!!!! I can't find anymore episodes for it. WHY DOES NETFLIX ONLY SHOW 25 EPISODES?! *Cries*

   Um, anyways, this is a drawing of the son of Satan, and his demon-possessed cat!..............Wow, they sound really evil when i say it like that. They're actually the nicest people (and the dumbest) though. To be honest, Rin kind of reminds me of, well, me! He cares about his friends (despite being a literal spawn of Satan), does stuff and thinks later, not to mention he's violent and yells a lot! Sounds like me :3

   Also, i am very jelly. I want Kuro. KURO IS BEST CAT, HE HAS TWO TAILS (you can't really see it though XD), HORNS, AND IS A FREAKING DEMON CAT THAT CAN MAKE ITSELF LARGER THEN A CAR! I WANT THAT CAAAAAAAAAT!....................... Don't judge me, i'm expressing my feelings.

   Also, just in case you haven't noticed, I got new markers, so expect a lot of marker coloured stuff in the future.

   I'm probably going to draw a chibi version of Rin next chapter, but i might not. If i don't then it'll probably be a picture of Mirajane (from FairyTail) in one of her Satan Souls!

   Wow, i just realized how many times i typed "Satan" or something demon related in this chapter...........someone pass me holy water.

   ANYWAYS, hope everyone has a good day.........night.........whatever!

   -( I may not be online at all tomorrow since i'm going out of town to go to this really nice park. I highly doubt there will be wifi there, so yeah. Sorry! )