Overwatch Quotes

I've been listening to bunch of Overwatch hero impressions lately, and i heard a lot of cool quotes, so i'm going to spam this chapter with quotes! By the way, two of the quotes here are not in English, so I had to translate them. Your welcome. Anyways, lots of them are actually really inspirational, and are really cool, so yeah! Let's get started!

    Genji- 身を捨てても、名利は捨てず。(Even if I sacrifice my body, I will never sacrifice my honor.)

Genji- The dragon and i are one.

   Hanzo- With every death comes honor. With honor, redemption.

   Hanzo- I choose you, Spirit Dragon!

   Okay, I only chose that one because it reminds me so much of Pokémon XD . Okay, back to the quotes!

   Mei- The world is worth fighting for!

   Mei- Let it go!

   Why Mei, WHY. YOU JUST HAD TO SAY THAT! IT'S HORRIBLE BECAUSE SHE USES ICE WEAPONS AND ABILITIES! Um, back to more quotes.

Pharah- Justice rains from above!

Reaper- Haven't I..........killed you somewhere before?

Soldier 76- You want something done right? You gotta do it yourself.

   Soldier 76- Knock me down, and I'll keep getting back up.

   Soldier 76- I didn't start this war... but I'm damn well going to finish it.

   Tracer- The world could always use more heroes!

   Zenyatta- Pain is an excellent teacher.

   I honestly love this quote, juuuuuuust sayin'. I like Reaper's too :3 .

   Zenyatta- Consider only victory. Make defeat and impossibility in your mind.

   Zenyatta- Overconfidence is a flimsy shield.

   Zenyatta- Justice is defined by the hand that holds it.

   It's funny, because Zenyatta is probably one of the weirdest characters, but he has the most inspirational quotes. I mean, he moves around by sitting on air and floating around! He also throws balls (lol) at his enemies, and says this weird wise sh!t I don't understand!.......yeah.......

   McCree- Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.

   Pfffff, tell that to Pharah. *Cue "Justice rains from above" ultimate*

   McCree- I'm the quick. You're the dead.

   Ana- I think Justice could use a little nap.

   Jeez, what's with these guys and justice?

   Ana- وريهم قوتك (Show them your strength! )

Ana- Never stop fighting for what you believe in.

Ana- No scope needed.

Ana, is MLG confirmed.

Ana- Justice delivered.

More Justice! Just what I needed!

Well, that's all for this chapter! There's still a lot of heroes I didn't quote, so maybe I can do another chapter of this. So since that's said, it's time for me to make my leave! See ya!