Overwatch Fanart Suggestions Please

Overwatch man, it's freaking taking over my life. I've been playing the game, watching videos of it, constantly listening to remixes of it (mainly SharaX's "Break it Down" remix), and I've seriously been craving to draw some fan art of the heroes.

   Obviously I can't draw all 21 of them, but I can try drawing a few.

   Note that I said try. I'm saying "try" because of all the freaking details on all of the heroes!

   Anyways, in this chapter I want you guys to suggest someone I should draw. I mean, I probably should be working on my AU right now, since I'm only done 2 prototype character designs, but man, am I not being motivated enough to do so. So yeah, please suggest heroes for me to draw. Though, since I'm guessing most of you don't really know Overwatch, then I'll just plop a few names in the chapter that I couldn't decide if I wanted to draw or not.

   -Genji (A ninja person with an infinite amount of Shurikens.)

   -Hanzo (Bow guy who can shoot dragons.)

   -Soldier: 76 (A soldier.........What? It literally says in his name, do I have to say anything more then that?)

   -ReinHardt (Okay, for real, his armour covers every part of his body. I don't even know what this guy is. Winston is an Ape, Gorilla, Monkey, or something like that, Roadhog is a Hog, then there's ReinHardt............WHAT THE UNDERHELL ARE YOU?! )

   -Lucio (A guy that likes listening to his music so much that his weapon is basically a speaker that damages opponents with sound waves! )

   Fun fact: Genji and Hanzo are apparently brothers! Well, in the cinematic shorts of Overwatch it's explained and shown that they are.

   Back on track, the top of the list is the hero I want to draw the most, and the bottom, the least. Though, I do feel like drawing all of them more then the other heroes. Well maybe with the exception of McCree, I only want to draw him because wears a red scarf ^w^ .

   Well yeah, that's all for today (maybe) ! I'll see you guys in da next chapter! Baaaaaaaai!