Flower

Okay, i had no other idea what to name this piece of art, so yeah. I'm sorry for the sh!tty title :3 .

   Anyways, i actually used my painting kit today! This was my first time using it, and i'll say this is pretty good for my first time. It's a simple drawing, but sometimes you just have to have those drawings that are so complicated you explode, and sometimes you have to have to draw simple drawings that are easy to do, but can still look amazing!

   Originally, i was thinking to draw a colourful flower in front of a grave..........in a colourless graveyard.............BUT I DECIDED NOT TO MAKE MY FIRST GOOD PAINTING DEPRESSING! Um, mainly 'cause when thinking who's grave it would be, i immediately thought of my cinnamon roll, AKA Papyrus with the words "Never Forget..." on the grave...........then i proceeded to stab myself with a knife, in the shoulder, because i was so upset at myself for thinking that.............

   Actually, i'm still bleeding from that (Well, kind of, monster part of me doesn't want me to bleed :3 ), but it surprisingly doesn't hurt! I mean i am getting light headed, but, uh, other then that, before the ambulance gets to my house, i just want to say, let me know you opinions on this painting!

   *Looks put window* Huh, they're here. Well, see you then!