Part 14

"We need to find somewhere to alone." Liam whispered in my ear.

"You need to go record." I said. Liam sighed and got out of the car. I went to my bus and left "Beth's" new bobble head in her booth.

Max laughed. "Why do you make him buy you weird shit?"

I turned and glared at her. "I only made him buy me the buffalo, panda and elephant. He bought the rest of this shit on his own. I am not like that."

"Are you saying I am?" Max asked.

"I'm not fighting with you. I'm tired." I crawled into my own bunk, ready to nap. I woke up, a few hours later to my phone going off.

Liam: Coming to eat dinner?

Beth: I fell asleep. Yes. Coming.

Liam: Good. Come to my dressing room. I've got your plate."

I stuck my phone in my pocket and headed into the venue. I wandered around, looking to see where Liam was. Like always, he was at the end. I saw his name on the door and knocked. He hollered that it was open and I went in. He had 'rules' about what had to be in his dressing room. We weren't famous enough to ask for anything except a shower. Liam had to have two couches, two chairs, a coffee table, two end tables, four ashtrays, and assorted other weird things. He shared with Lou and Zayn because they both smoked, also. Harry and Niall were next door. They hated smoke.

"I've got a few hours in here alone." Liam said, "but I had to help Lou do something awful to get it." Liam grinned and pulled me onto one of the couches. "I feel like we haven't been alone to for days. Well, we've been alone, but not ALONE. And now I don't even have a hotel room. If I'd have known That Girl Band came with you, I'd have asked for a room in every city." He leaned in, kissing me, forcing me backwards onto the couch. I put my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair. I moved further onto the couch, pulling Liam on top of me, wrapping my legs around him. "Are we still taking it slow?" he asked.

"Yes." I said. "You can make love to me slowly."

Liam sat back and looked at me. "What?" I just smiled and pulled him back to me, tugging at his shirt. "Wait! I need to lock the door. Are you sure? I mean, you said slow and I'm okay with that. There are other things...stuff?"

"Go lock the door."

Liam jumped up, ran to the door and locked it. He pulled off his shirt as he ran back to me. He was on his knees in front of me, looking down. "You're sure?"

"I don't want to talk about it. I'm just saying, it could happen. I'm not apposed to it happening. If you do the right things and touch me the right way, it could happen. It's up to you." I smiled shyly at him.

"Oh, a challenge. I like it." he said, leaning down, kissing me again. He kissed my mouth, my neck, my ears. His hands were everywhere, up my shirt, around my breasts, across my back. My skin was burning under his touch and I was shoving my hands into his jeans, running my hands up and down over the soft, smooth skin of his backside. "I can take them off." Liam sighed into my ear. He sat back, undoing and wiggling himself out of his pants. He laid back between my thighs, pushing up my shirt. "Please?" I stopped. Maybe I could make sure he didn't see me?

"Turn off the lights."

"Why? You are beautiful. I want to see you." he said. I shook my head, pushing him up, pulling down my shirt. "Fine. Stop. I'll get the lights." He jumped up and went back over to the door, turning off the lights. Walking back to me, he said, "Anything else? Tell me now, please."

I sat up. "No." I said, turning away from his voice.

"You sound upset. I'm sorry. Whatever I did now, I'm sorry." he said, sitting next to me. I didn't say anything. He lowered his voice. "I mean it. I'm sorry. I was annoyed. I shouldn't have been. I should know that you don't like to have your shirt off." He reached over and took my hand. "Can you tell me why?" he asked. I shook my head no. He sighed, clearly annoyed that there was yet another thing I wouldn't tell him.