Part 5

I begged Benny to let me ride with Liam. I pleaded. I promised to be good and not throw any more boxes at him. I swore I'd be on time for everything. He finally threw up his hands and told me it was my life to ruin, but I could only be Beth. Styx didn't date members of boybands. I agreed. I even got Vi and Jesse to take my bag to the bus, so he wouldn't see me with anything that looked like it would belong to Styx. Now, I just had to find his bus and get on it.

I was walking down the row of buses, trying to find if any of them were marked with a one. The semi trucks that held the stage were gone, along with most of the roadies. That left our bus and 4 buses that belonged to One Direction. Liam must have seen me walking because he came running from behind one bus and grabbed me. He swung me in a circle before setting me on my feet and kissing me lightly. "You came! Come on!" He pulled me on the bus. There were 3 huge bodyguards, Lou, Zayn and two girls who looked to be in their twenties. Liam pointed. "Paddy, Preston, Alberto, Asshole, Zayn, Katie and Katy, one with an I one with a Y. This is Lizzy." He pointed at me.

"Uh, my name is Beth?" I said.

"No. It's Elizabeth and I've decided to call you Lizzy." he answered.

Raising an eyebrow at him, I said, "So, I can call you Lee? Or Yam?"

"Knock yourself out. Come on." He was pulling me down the bus, past a living area, a kitchen and into a bunk area. There were eight bunks. "This is mine." He pulled me to the very end, top left bunk. "Hop in!" Shrugging, I climbed in. He handed me his computer before pulling himself up and into the bunk.

"I'm going to called you Lima Bean." I said. "They call you that on twitter. If you are going to call me Lizzy, you are Lima Bean." I was hoping that would change his mind.

He just shrugged. "What's your twitter? I'll follow you."

Now, I couldn't very well tell him it was @StyxDrums, but I had made another account, so I could follow people she couldn't. "It's @BethWilshire. Super easy."

Liam was tapping on his phone and found me. "Hey! You already follow me!" He hit the follow button and looked through my tweets, trying to see if I had anything good to retweet, he explained. I don't tweet much. I just like to read other people's tweets. He did, however, find something I had posted over a year ago. It said, "Who the hell steals someone dirty underwear. Ew. #LiamsUnderpantsProbablySmell." It referred to a fan who had taken Liam's underwear the last time the boys were in Australia. "Found it!" He was laughing as he retweeted it.

Suddenly, my phone exploded. My pocket was going crazy. Pulling the damn thing out of my pocket, I watched it as I got notification after notification. People were retweeting Liam, which was also retweeting me. I also had lots of people saying things to me. So did Liam. Strange things. King, daddy, slut, liar. All of these things flew past my eyes. "Let me show you a trick." Liam said. He took my phone and shut it off. "Fixed." he said, smiling at me. "So, make out or watch a movie?"

I pretended to think before answering. "Can we do both?" I asked.

Liam nodded. "Yes! Look what I did!" Liam pulled down a screen from the top of his bunk. "Bluetooth! What ever happens on my laptop or phone, I can see it there. I even have headphones. Only one set, though, sorry."

I was impressed. "Wow. All I have in my bunk is a booklight."

Liam grinned and grabbed his phone, pulling up Netflix. Deciding to keep with the World War 2 theme, we put on Memphis Bell. I have seen it, millions of times, so as soon as Liam pressed play, I pulled him to me, kissing him. "I thought you wanted to watch a movie." he was muttering as he kissed me. I just shook my head. Liam ran his hands under my shirt and rubbing my bare back. "Can I take your shirt off?" I shook my head no. "Why not?"

"We aren't really alone." I said.

He reached behind me and undid my bra. I let out a gasp that he stopped with a kiss. "It's okay. I won't hurt you. I promise. I like you. I want to be with you. Always."

"You barely know me!" I protested.

"But I want to know you. I want to know everything about you. What is your favorite food? What do you do for fun? Do you have any siblings?" Liam was looking into my eyes, using his voice that made me melt. Just his speaking voice, with his British accent, was making me want to rip of my clothes.

"Uh, Chicago Pizza, read, a sister?" I said, trying to control myself.

"See? Now I know you." Liam said, running his hand back up my shirt, pushing my bra up and cupping my breasts. He kissed me again, using his tongue to make me moan again. "If you want me to stop, I will. I just really like you. I want to touch you, that's all."

I was fighting my brain, trying to make it listen to reason, but I couldn't. I wanted him to touch me, but if my shirt came off, he'd see my tattoo. He'd know who I really was and at this point, it had gone to far for him to find out. He wouldn't want me if he knew I'd been lying to him. I let myself relax, enjoy the gentle touching. He moved his kisses to my ear, running his tongue around the rim and sucking on my earlobe. I wrapped my leg around his, pulling him closer and running my fingers through his hair. Liam moved so that he was hovering over me , laying between my legs. "I'll take off my shirt." he said. I tugged at it and he sat back, pulling if off and throwing it behind him. I pulled my bra off, through my sleeve and threw it with his shirt. Liam smiled and laid back on me, his arms going back up my shirt and around my back, rubbing the skin on my back. He kissed me over and over, moving to my neck. He looked up at me, grinned and put his head up my shirt, taking my breast into his mouth, sucking and flicking my nipple. I couldn't stop the moans escaping my mouth. I let my hands run down his back and stuck them in his waist band. "I can take off my pants, too." he muttered.

"Oh, god. No. I can't." I said.

"You can." he whispered. God help me, I reached for his buckle. His pants came off and my hands went right to his bottom, rubbing and gripping it. "Do you like it?" he said. I answered him by kissing him again. His hands moved down my back and up my leg before resting on my bottom.

Wanting more, I pushed up my hips up. "You could feel more if you take off your pants." I didn't hesitate. I undid my zipper and pushed them down, using my feet to take them off completely. Wrapping my legs back around him, I pulled him closer, feeling his erect manhood against me. I moaned as rubbed against me. "Do you like that?" he muttered.

"Yessss.." I hissed out. I let him keep rubbing until I felt an orgasm building. "Oh, god, Liam. You are going to make me come."

"That's the point." he said, rubbing harder and faster. Before I could stop him, the pleasure shot through me and I cried out. "Shhh..." he said, not stopping until my legs were shaking and I pushed him off, panting. Jumping on him, I kissed him over and over. I moved lower, following the trail of hair that led from his navel to his rock-hard shaft. I moved his boxers, finding that the rumors about Liam having a large member were true. Liam moaned and I looked up, seeing his eyes closed and his head back. I used my tongue to lick him from the bottom of his manhood to the tip before taking it into my mouth. I lowered my lips down, and then back up, using my hand to rub the base. I moved faster, listening to Liam's soft directions. "Faster." he whispered. "Yes, just like that." He moaned and his head went back.  Grunting, he released himself as I moved out of the way. He reached down and grabbed me, pulling me to his lips, kissing me again. He laid me back down, wrapping his arms around me. I settled onto his chest, turning my eyes to the movie, hoping for more kisses later.