"No! Don't go quiet on me now!" He begged half jokingly and I giggled. Zipping my mouth with my fingers, I pretended to throw a key and Jasper dramatically fell on his knees. "I'll beg if you make me!" He started laughing and I tipped my head backwards as I laughed along with him.

"Fine," I said aloud and Jasper picked me up by my knees and twirled me around. Nearly falling over his shoulder, I held myself up on his broad shoulders to try and keep balanced as I laughed. "I could scare you so bad right now," He said through laughter looking up at me. "How?" I asked. Jasper smiled deviously and pushed me up in the air, letting go of my legs. I felt my throat yelp, when he caught me with my legs draping over his one arm while I sat up in the other.

"That," He smirked. I flicked him and crossed my arms. "Now you've earned my silence," I said and turned my head sideways. Jasper sat me down on the ground and pulled me in close so his forehead was leaning onto mine. "Please never shut that singsongy mouth again," He said. Just for the heck of it, I dropped my mouth open and gave him a thumbs up.

"Oh come on," He pulled away laughing. Jasper was right. It felt good to talk and to share what I thought, not what people think runs through my head. Don't get me wrong I'd never give up sign, that's my culture. But around Jasper at least, I don't think I need to.

Like weights lifted off my shoulders, I could just be me around him. Maybe I have, but I don't remember another person where I can just vent with my voice, my real voice not my hands. "Where to?" He asked as he fiddled with his necklace.

Logically, I'd go home and get some rest after what happened. Illogically, we could go do whatever for a few hours. "Where do you want to go?" I asked still trying to get used to the feeling of my own voice. Jasper shrugged and started to walk towards the iron fence gate, and I followed.

To my surprise, his hand had reached for mine but he didn't grab mine. He just held it there offering it. I'll admit, holding hands was weird and all for me but at the same time it didn't feel wrong. Intertwining my fingers into his, he gently swung them as we walked towards the gate.

"I'd take you all the way to New York and back, sweet pea. You chose," He said and stopped at the gate. "You chose, I insist." Persuading this boy was to be hard, as expected. Jasper twirled me around so I was facing him and he put his forehead onto mine again.

"You are so stubborn, sweet pea." He said and must've been whispering because the feel of his breath was soft, and smelt like an icebreaker mint. "I've got the perfect place," He tugged open the gate and gestured for me to go through. Slipping on the helmet and putting my leg over the bike I nodded at him.

Jasper sat down in front of me and started up the motorcycle, heading towards the main part of the city of Alexandria. Man I love Virginia. It took a few minutes to get there, and by there I mean wherever the heck he was taking us. Checking my phone as he parked, the time read six thirty. My curfew is nine, so at least we have a few hours to hang out.

Jasper helped me off the bike and said "Tada" as he showed where he'd taken me. We were standing on the sidewalk, and in front of us was tons of stores lit up during the dark hours. "You sure know the best places, huh?" I asked as I stepped back a step to look at the places we stood in front of.

"I try," He joked and opened a door to the first shop we stood in front of. "Do you like chocolate?" He asked as I went in. "I love chocolate! One of my favorite snacks." I said and realized where we were. Chocolate and other chocolate products lined the walls, and the cocoa brown walls complimented the delicious treats.