#Jungi

"Jungkook?" Kashi called repeatedly.

"Hui?" Jungkook called.

"No, it's.. Kashi. Where are you?" there was no reply.

"Jungkook. Tell me where you are. Now."

"I don't want you to see me like this." 

"Please. I need your presence right now." she used his voice to find him. Then suddenly, she turned a corner and saw a small figure behind a large tree, next to an old grave, engraving the words 'Hui Jeon, 12 years'. A thick tear leaked out her eye. It was true. Jungkook's sister really  had died. She suddenly felt so guilty. She wanted to cry forever, die in the lake of her guilt. But she had to fix her friendship. Or she'd never live it down. She ran to him. He looked up at her, his eyes were red and small. She let out a noise of severe pain and gave him embrace, harder than she had to Jin. It felt amazing. He almost pulled away. 

Then, sobbing but whispering, he bent close to her ear and said,

"I love you." she pulled back, and looked at him, their eyes meeting deeply. 

"I- I- I love you too." he sprang his arms around her, not letting go.

For what seemed like hours, Kashi said "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I won't be with Jin. He broke up with me for you. Please forgive him, if not me, I never meant for you to be this hurt. I thought you were okay with it all. How dare you lie to me? Never, ever, lie to me to make me feel better. I love you, okay? It just took me long to realise it. But I can't choose between you and Jin. You know I can't. So why? Why do you need to stab me with guilt? You don't understand. I feel like dying. I want to love you but I can't. Either way a heart will be crushed."

"Are you done with your speech? I love you. I understand you. And Jin hyung is my brother. I would never be mad at him. Or you. I was just a bit hurt, okay? I'm okay with Jacki." Kashi laughed sarcastically.

"Jacki? The hell? Is that your attempt at a ship name?"

"I don't have experience with shipping okay? I only thought of Jungi."

"Jungi? Oh my god. That's the best ship I've ever heard." they laughed together and spoke like old times, when they were just best friends.