Pub Date Pt.2

"It's chilly out, you were right."

"You okay? I can give you my coat-"

"No way! I'm not letting you freeze." Jin smiled hopefully at Kashi and she realised how lucky she was. His calm voice was almost hypnotising her. He took the bag of bottles from her and held them in his left hand, and patted her shoulder with his right.

"You got a job with E.X.O, huh?"

"How did you-"

"Don't worry about that. Was it exciting?"

"Honestly, YES!" it felt nice to tell someone everything. She went on and on about happened, about how Kai said "Goma woyo" (thank you) and winked at her before leaving for the dance practise.

"You like him?" Jin asked, Kashi couldn't tell if he said that as if it hurted him, or with happiness for her.

"No, never. I just, it made me happy." she almost exclaimed.

"Ah, okay. How is it here for you? You seemed a bit nervous at first."

"No, no. Just nervous to meet you. I mean- uhm, the whole band. Yoongi goes on about himself but never you guys. I didn't know if you'd all changed."

"Did you want us too?" Jin asked.

"No, of course not. I love you all the way you are. Even if you did change, I'd still be happy."

"That's good to know. Some A.R.M.Ys are mad at me for blonde hair. I look like a walking dye ad."

"No! You look amazing. Cute, even." instantly Kashi realised that was a mistake.

"Oh, thanks! I've never been called cute before."

"I won't if you don't want me too."

"No, I, liked it. It makes me feel appreciated, being hyung and all.."

"I sort of think you're the cutest." Kashi chuckled.

"That's, wow, thank you. I'm so used to it always being Jungkook, you're best friends with him, right?"

"Yes, well we were, but then he started having feelings for me. I wasn't exactly comfortable with that. He calls me noona now."

"Oooh. That's love right there."

"He doesn't love me!"

 *Author's Note*

Should I advance the story or take baby steps? Please recommend in the comments! Thank you! Love from Kunika, Xx

"Okay, but that's what it looks like. Why aren't you accepting him?" Jin asked almost desperately.

"I uhm.. Oh, look! That's the pub right? I was just following your steps." Kashi said.

"Oh, right, yes. Let's go in."

"After you oppa." Kashi said softly. Jin smiled. Kashi smiled back.