Sleepover

Troyes pov:
We arrive home and we go inside.
"Mum!" I yell as I enter the house with Connor walking in behind me.
"Yes honey?" Mum yells sweetly. I follow her voice and walk into the kitchen. I see her putting a frying pan on the stove.
"Hey mum so is it ok if Connor stays here for the afternoon?" I ask sweetly. She stands up to look at Connor and I.
"Of course honey," she says with the sweetest smile.
"Thanks mum," I say running over and giving her a hug.
"Thank you Laurel," I hear Connor say. Mum and I look up from our hug. Mum lets go of me and walks over to Connor.
"You're always welcome here," she says giving Connor a little hug. Connor smiled and hugs her back. "So would you like to stay the night?" she says perking up, letting go of Connor so she could continue cooking.
"Oh no I wouldn't want to intrude," Connor say still with a big smile on his face.
"Nonsense we love having you here," mum say.
Connor laughs "ok I'll think about that offer," he smirks. Mum looks up from the frying pan and her smile fades.
"Oh honey what happened to your eye?" Asks mum
"Uh, I ran into a door," he said quietly.
"I didn't know doors could do damage like that," mum says frowning before going back to cooking.
"Well yea I guess it just happened," he pauses "Sorry uh, where's your bathroom?" He asks.
"Up the stairs and the first door on the right," I say pointing at the stairs.
"Thank you," he says before walking off.
Just as Connor is out of sight mum turns to me "So what actually happened to his eye?" Mum asks quietly.
"His foster father punched him," I whisper.
"Oh my. What's his name?" She asks.
"James Arthur I think," I say.
"Okay thank you," she whispers.
"Don't say anything to Connor about it please," I say
"Don't worry honey I won't," she say before Connor walks back into the room. "So Connor," says mum making Connor look at her. "I hope you like bolonase," she says smiling.
"You don't have to question that," he says happily.

After dinner Connor and I head outside to sit on the grass and talk for awhile.
"Hey umm," he hesitated "do you mind if I stay here tonight? I don't want to go home yet." He says sounding sad, not looking up from his feet moving in the grass.
"Of course you can stay. I don't want to make you go home if you don't want to," I say.
"Thank you," he says before smiling at me.
We look up at the stars as he explains what he knew about them. I lie there just listening to him, caught up in his eyes and smile.
"How long have we been out here?" Connor says snapping back into reality.
"I don't know, I lost track of time," I say.
"Do you think we should go inside?" He says while sitting up.
I sit up "We probably should." I say before looking at him who is already looking at me. Our faces so close. Close enough that I could almost feel his breathe. As though the time is moving slow I could feel we're getting closer and closer. My eyes start to roll to the curl of his soft pink lips. Under the clear star lit sky, he moves closer and so do I. Just as our lips were about to touch he pulls away. Why did he do that? Was it me? I wasn't the only one leaning in. I have so many questions. I frown at him. "I'm going to go to bed," I say starting to stand up to go inside. I didn't want him to see the sadness and frustration in my eyes so I look away.
"Wait!" Connor says grabbing my hand and pulling up back down to the ground. I flick my head around to look at him. He looks into my eyes, like he was staring into my soul before cupping my face with his hand and pulling me in for a kiss. Sparks fly and I feel things that I had never before. He is everything I want and more. I didn't want the kiss to end but we both need to breathe. We pull away, our faces only inches away we look into each others eyes, forest green meeting sky blue. We stay like that for a few minutes.
"Boys!" We hear my mum yell, Connor and I jump out of our dreamy state. "You better come inside it's getting late!" She adds as we look at her.
I smile "ok mum!" I reply. I hear her shut the door and we start laughing. I lean my head on his shoulder.
"Well that was close," Connor laughs.
"I'm hoping she didn't see that," I laugh.
"I would love to stay out here with you all night," he says as he leans his head in mine.
"I know, I want to aswell but it's getting cold," I say.
"Yeah it is," he says.
"Come on," I say standing up. Connor just looks up at me sweetly. "Lets go inside," I add holding out my hands to help him up. He grabs hold of my hands and stands up. We head inside and shut the back door "race you," I say as I run up the stairs.
"Hey no fare," says Connor chasing after me. I giggle all the way to my bedroom. When I get my room I jump on my bed and wait for Connor. He appears in the doorway. "That was not fare," he says trying to be serious leaning up against the doorway.
I smile cheekily "i think it was pretty fare," I say trying to act innocent.
"How?" He says smirking.
"It just was," I say trying not to laugh.
"That's not a reason," he says starting to walk towards me.
"Yeah it is," I say smirking. He still walking towards me not taking his eyes off me. "Con con?" I say frowning but no answer. He smiles slightly, suspiciously. I stay still where I am on the bed as I'm confused. When he gets to the bed he climbs on. My favourite Cheshire cat smile crosses his face. Then he starts tickling me. "Connor!" I yell. He starts laughing. "Con-n-or!" I yell through laughing trying to catch my breath. "St-o-o-op i-t!" I keep yelling.
"What are you going to do?" He laughs.
"Pas-s o-ut. I ca-nt bre-a-th!" I yell again through laughter.
"Fine," he says rolling his eyes and stops tickling me. I lie there just catching my breath.
"What the hell was that for?" I say frowning after I got my breath back.
"Now we're even," he says with a cheeky smile. I roll my eyes and smile. Connor sits on the edge of the bed near me and looks around. "Um troye," he says.
"Yes Connor," I say looking at him.
"Where am I sleeping?" He asks.
"Well I was going to say that you can sleep in my bed with me, saves the trouble of trying to find another maturous," I say but then I realise that he might not be comfortable with that. "that's unless you're not comfortable with that and I can go find a maturous," I add quickly.
"No I'm fine with that," he says with a smile.
"Ok cool," I say standing up and head towards the bedroom door. I shut the door and turn to look at my clock on my little bookshelf. 11:30pm. We should probably sleep. "We should get ready for bed," I say looking over at Connor who is looking at me. He nods then he stands up. I walk over to my wardrobe to grab a shirt. I turn around as Connor is taking off his jeans. I look for a second but quickly turn away hoping he don't see me looking at him. I turn around as a hear my bed sheets moving and he climbs into bed. I quickly take off the shirt I'm wearing and put on the other random shirt. I take off my jeans before walking over to the bed.

I hear Connor moving around in bed, assuming he's just trying to get comfortable. I move slightly.
"Troye," he whispers "are you sure this is ok?"
"This is good," I whisper. I roll over so I can reach his arm. I pull his arm over and rest it around my torso. "But this is better," I add. He moves himself closer to me and holds me tighter. I hold his hand, softly rubbing it as drift off to sleep.
---

---
Finally the kiss xx