Hurt {S.K/Y.K}

It hadn't dawned on Yoongi how many drinks he had. All he knew is that he was pissed. Enraged even. But although there was fire in his eyes, there was tears begging to break through the barrier. He had no reason to feel this way, at least, that's what everyone had said. And although Yoongi knew that, he still didn't want to.

He was hurt. How else would you feel if the one you loved, loved someone else? How else would you feel if you saw them together, smiling and laughing? How else would you feel if you had the one person who could make your worse day better, taken away from you? Yoongi couldn't put it into anything other than hurt.

Yoongi stumbled into the shared home of the Bangtan Boys, only to see him. The one who was the reason for his pain, Jeon Jungkook. "Suga-Hyung! Where have you been?! I've been up all night, waiting for you." Yoongi fought back tears and tried to walk past him, "Hyung!" Jungkook grabbed onto Yoongi's wrist and pulled him into him, "Hyung, please tell me what's wrong. I don't like seeing you like this."

With every word Yoongi's heart broke more. He was scaring Jungkook, and deep down he didn't want to, but alcohol has it's way's of hiding the truth. "Let me go Jungkook." Yoongi said plainly, "No, not until you tell me what's wrong!" Jungkook held his ground which made Yoongi chuckle.

"You just don't get it, do you? You think you can just break my heart and walk away from me?! You can't just waltz into my heart, hurt me and leave.....I won't let you. Now get off of me!" Yoongi pushed Jungkook and he hit against the wall. Jungkook winced in pain and held the back of his head, "Jungkook? Hyung?" Yoongi turned and saw Jimin, the anger burning in his stomach.

He stumbled towards Jimin. "You." He pointed, walking closer, "You're the reason Jungkook doesn't love me!" Yoongi grabbed Jimin by the collar and pinned him to the wall, "You're the whole reason for this! If you had just stayed away, Jungkook would be mine!" Jimin was thrown to the ground and punched by Yoongi repeatedly until he was pulled off by the others.

"Yoongi, what the hell is wrong with you man?!" Namjoon yelled, "That son of a b*tch," Yoongi pointed to Jimin, "Caused this. He's the reason Jungkook doesn't love me!" "Well that's no reason to beat him you asshole!" Jin scolded, "Shut the f*ck up pretty boy." Yoongi growled, "Guys, he's drunk....leave him alone." Jungkook spoke, earning everyone's attention.

"What?" Namjoon asked, "He's drunk. He was out drinking...he just got home okay? Leave him be.." Jungkook winced in pain again and touched the back of his head, when he removed his hand and brought it to his face, he saw blood. "Jungkook, are you okay?" Jin asked worridly, rushing to the boys side, "I'm fine hyung." He smiled, Jin looked back up to Yoongi who was staring at Jungkook in horror, tears falling down his face as he dropped to his knees, "I'm so sorry.."

He whispered, causing everyone to look at him, "I'm so sorry Kookie-ah. I didn't mean to hurt you....I'm sorry.." Yoongi lost it and began bawling, covering his face with his hands. The stench of alcohol burning his nose. He couldn't believe what he had just done, and this wasn't his proudest moment, to say the least.

"Hyung.." Jungkook crawled over to Yoongi and hugged him tightly, laying his head on his shoudler and snuggling up to him. Yoongi mentally smiled at Jungkook's warmth and cudddled into him, burying his face into his chest. Jungkook had never known that Yoongi loved him, or even liked him and that's honestly why Jungkook tried to forget his feelings for Yoongi. Yes, cliché as it is, Jungkook was in love with Yoongi and he had no interest in Jimin what-so-ever.

The maknae placed a soft kiss on the top of Yoongi's forehead and buried his face into his hair, "I'm sorry Kookie." Yoongi muffled out, "I'm sorry too, hyung." Jungkook replied, causing Yoongi to look up at him, "I didn't know you loved me, so I tried to forget about my feelings for you but...it never worked. I still love you, and I'm sorry for trying to get rid of that."

Yoongi's eyes softened and he smiled slightly, "I love you too Kookie-ah." Jungkook smiled and pecked Yoongi on the nose, "Good, now apologise to everyone." Yoongi nodded and stood up, he walked over to Jimin and bowed, "I'm sorry for my angry drunken actions. I would never ha-" "I know hyung." Jimin smiled, "I accept your apology." Yoongi smiled and hugged Jimin, "Just next time, don't punch me so diligently." Yoongi laughed and shook his head, "There won't be a next time."

I could end this on a cheesy note or I could do something stupid, but I like cheese. After Yoongi made up with Jimin, and apologised to the others, he and Jungkook kissed and started dating soon after. The next morning, all was forgotten and forgiven.