The Last Chapter

Since that day it has been 3 months, Jungkook had been feeling very worried, he had gotten to the point where he has had enough of the bullying because of what he has and he has even talked to Jimin about it. He has stopped going to school because of the bullying, he hadn't even left his room, the only person he would see was Jimin. He has become depressed.

Soojin has gotten a lot closer to Jhope too, and even Yoongi, they have been spending a lot of time together, Yoongi has helped with Soojin's problem with people picking on her, it is also because she has gotten a lot closer to Jhope, even though she had been worrying about Jungkook she had tried to forget about the bad times and move on, so meaning forgetting her best friend's condition too. Her parents has been very thankful toward Hoseok(Jhope) for taking her to the hospital when they wasn't there to help, and Soojin has become very fond of him too.

On the other hand Taehyung has become worried, scared even because he remembers that day when his true love had drowned and he wasn't there to protect, save him, he wishes he could go back and save him but he rethinks it. Taehyung still had family problems to deal with himself, his mother and father has split up and his youngest brother had become ill, he had gone to the hospital many times, one time he almost collapsed onto the road when a car was coming towards him but Taehyung was there to save him, he loved his brother so much and he wanted his parents to become one again and protect his little brother together. But for now it was only them two.

Jungkook's parents had become worried too, they had called the doctors many times, they tried to go into Jungkook's room but the couldn't because he had locked it from the inside, they had tried to do so many things but it just didn't seem to work, one time they had heard Jungkook screaming in his sleep "save me, save me, i need your love please!" it had worried them so much, Seokjin had cried and hugged Namjoon, it had gotten to the point where they would wake up to him screaming and crying, but they couldn't do anything to help him.

The only person that could help Jungkook was always with him, when he is crying he will be there for him, when he screams in his dreams he is always there to clear those bad nightmares, when he need someone to care for him he is there to do that, he wishes it doesn't have to be like this for Jungkook, he want the best for him, he had tried to reach Soojin many times, involving Yoongi obviously, but Yoongi had been ignoring the younger, he doesn't know why, but it doesn't really matter to him, the only person that matters right now is Jungkook.

Flash back~

Jungkook's POV

I get up from my bed hearing footsteps walking outside my door "Hey kookie you up" a whisper slowly enters my room, I get scared and move back into my bed, not making a sound, the whisper becomes a loud screech in my ear and I quickly cover my ear because of the pain "Yah!! Kookie wake up" I open my eyes quickly, Aish... it's only Soojin.

She explained to me how I was going to be late for school, I didn't pay much attention to the conversation I was too busy thinking of Jimin, what is he doing right now? "Yah!! Kookie listen to me!" she interrupts my time thinking of Jimin, she always does this, where is he now?, "Yah!! Look at me when i'm talking to you, we need to go now, get ready I will wait for you downstairs" She exits the room and I sit up on my bed, staring at the wall, I see a black dot on the wall and wonders what it is "Yah!! Kookie move your butt" interrupting again, what's wrong with her? Aishh... Oh the black spot has gone, I look to my left and gets up from my bed, opening my closet, taking out a white shirt and black jeans, putting them on I look at myself in the mirror, I look carefully behind me and see a shadow, quickly pulling my jeans up I turn around facing a cute smiley jimin "hey kookie, what's up?" I smile at him and he returns it, putting my socks on I tell him that I have to go to school and he nods at me, I stand up walking towards my door , whilst opening it I feel a back hug, "Jimin I have to go, you can come with me, but no distracting ok? I look at him and he smiles and nods, I walk down the stairs and see Soojin talking with my parents "hey kookie let's go" I grab my bag from the closet down stairs by the door and puts my shoes on afterwards, smiling ahead someone hugs me again, It's probably Jimin, I'm correct it is, I really like Jimin, he is so cute and protective, we get on the school bus and wait for it to arrive at the school gates