☆ 15 ☆

Author POV
"Hyemi, you are all fine, and make sure you take your medications and you can go home later." Jinyoung said as he went out the door but before that he went to Jungkook.

"Hyemi can be a tough one. She's a difficult one. So just saying for the futures you know." Jinyoung said as they did a fist punch.

"I'm not a tough one!" Hyemi shouted before she threw a pillow at Jinyoing who dodged her throw.

"That's what I mean. Bye!!" Jinyoung quickly slipped out the door before he'll get beat up by Hyemi again, and Hyemi pouts as Jungkook help her hand, and they others teased them.

"Oh Hyemi, I got something to tell you." Jaeyoung said as she nudged Jimin without anybody noticing.

"We are dating." Jimin said as he lifted his and Jaeyoung's hand that are help tight making Jaeyoung blush and hide her face on his shoulder from embarrassment.

"Oooooohhhhh!!" The others teased again.

"You guys be dating now. And here I am sleeping." Suga said as the others gave him a look.

"Hyung, you have your Kumamon pillow."
Taehyung said pointing at the Kumamon neck pillow.

"Oh yea, my Kumamon." Suga said before he hugged it as the boys gave a look while the girls laughed.

-

"Ah~ the weather is nice right Mimi?~" Jungkook asked as they both hold hands and Hyemi blushed because of the nickname. Jungkook and Hyemi went to the park and to get away from the others who are being rowdy and crazy.

"Yea the weather is nice. Sunny and breezy." Hyemi sighed as she looked up the sky.

"Lets sit down on the bench." Jungkook said and walked to the bench sitting next to Hyemi and leaned onto her shoulder.

"Why are you so clingy today?" Hyemi asked as she look at her boyfriend.

"I don't know. Maybe we are like magnets. Sticking together forever." Jungkook cooed as he hugged Hyemi's waist.

"You are still cheesy as aways." Hyemi laughed as she squeezed Jungkook's nose.

"Awe it hurts~" Jungkook pouts as he snuggle closer to Hyemi and she laughes more.

"Oh? My Bunbun hurts? Where hurt?" Hyemi asked as she continue laughing.

"Right here." Jungkook pouts more as he pointed to his nose.

"Oh mianhe." Hyemi said as she leaned in and kissed his nose.
"You fine now?"

"Oh totally." Jungkook smiled as he looked up at his girlfriend.

-

"Bunbun, lets get cotton candy." Hyemi whined as they walk.

"Okay~ What flavor?" Jungkook asked as he has his arms on Hyemi's shoulder.

"I want blue-rasberry flavor!"

"Ok! Ok! Lets go!!"

-

"Hyemi lets take a picture."
Jungkook said as they were resting on the bench.

"Sure!" Hyemi cheered as she sit closer to Jungkook.

As Jungkook took his phone out, Hyemi took the phone and hold it as they were posing for the picture.

"1, 2, 3! CHU!"

"Yah! Oppa your face looks so adorble!" Hyemi laughed.

"You look cute too!" Jungkook hughed Hyemi as they both laughed.

They continue to take more pictures as they took turn using their phone.

"Hyemi-ah, you should turn to my face like you are kissing my cheeks." Jungkook smirked without Hyemi noticing and Hyemi did what Jungkook told her.

As Jungkook held the phone as he was ready to take a picture and Hyemi who looked like she pecked Jungkook's cheeks.

"1, 2, 3."

Hyemi POV
I have my eyes wide open.
'Did he just?' I thought as Jungkook lean back and look at the phone satisfied.

I pouted and punched his arm.
"Yah! You took a picture of us kissing!" I shouted as I punched his arm.

"Ah! Ouch that hurts! Sorry! We kissed and I took the picture!" Jungkook grinned as I glared at him and he smiled more.

"Don't you dare to show it to oppa or else he will tease me all day long!" I whined as Jungkook smirked.

"Delete that." I pouted.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yahhh~~"

"Awe my girlfriend is so cute." Jungkook squeezed my cheeks before lying his head on my lap.
"So confortable~~" He cooed.

Jungkook POV
"So comfortable~~" I cooed as I look at Hyemi. She cutely pouts as she ignores me.
"Oh come on." I pouted as Hyemi looked at me before looking at somewhere else again.

Hyemi had her hand out so I grabbed her hand and I got up to kiss her.

Author POV
As the couple kissed, little did they knew something or someone that are spying on them and took pictures.

"Jhope hyung stop moving will you!" Jimin who was next to him, the right side, whispered-shouted.

"Sorry!" Jhope whispered back.

"Omg Taehyung stop laughing or else they will notice!" Jimin whispered-shouted at Taehyung who was at the left side of him.

"Not my fault." Taehyung whispered as he stifled a laugh and cover his mouth.

"Gosh, if we move or make any sounds they will surely notice." Jimin grumbled.

"The winds are blowing so they won't know we are hiding at the bushes." Jhope whispered as Jimin has his phone in front of him.

Jin Hyung

Jimin: Hyung, hows your side?

Hyung: My side?
Controlling TWO ANIMALS

Jimin: Same here hyung
--
On the other side...

"Yoongi! Stop falling asleep!" Jin whisered-shouted on his right side.

"Namjoon, don't you dare to touch any branches, don't break any branches."
Jin whispered-shouted on his left side.

"Hyung, let me sleep-" Suga who groaned loudly and Jin covered his mouth to make sure he doesn't make any more sound.

"Jin hyung theres a fly next to me. Can I kill it?" Rapmon asked as Jin unknowingly nodded his head.

"Omg no! Namjoon don't do anything!" Jin grabbed Rapmon's hands before he touch any branches.

"Oh goodness!" Jin and Jimin both sighed before they look back at the "animals" they have to control.

~Minna

10  /  30  /  16