☆ 10 ☆

Author POV
As they finish eating they payed and walked outside for fresh air.
But as they walk Hyemi, who was at the back, she was starting to see flashes.

Hyemi POV
FLASHES:
"Hyemi-ah, let's have a walk."
"Sure bunbun oppa!"

"Hyemi-ah, Let's ride our bikes!"
"Hm. I'll go get my helmet."

"Hyemi-ah, I-I. Uhh. How do I.. Hyemi I like you!"
"Oppa, I-I like you too."

END OF FLASHES

'Why? What was that? What were those. How come the boy look blurry. I call him oppa. Bunbun oppa? Even though I his face is blurry, I have a feeling that he is familiar.'
I thought to myself as I have my hand on the side of my head.

As the same thing kept flashing in my head, I feel like it's going to explode.

'Ah, eottoke?' I thought as I clutch my head and my sight is starting to get blurry.

And everything became black.

Taehyung POV
As the others were talking I was wondering how come Hyemi is so quiet, she usually talks to Jaeyoung no matter if Jinyoung was here or not.
I turned around to see Hyemi lying on the ground.

"Hyemi." I whispered, ran back to Hyemi and shook her.
"Hyemi. Hyemi. Hyemi. Don't scare me." I mumbled as I continue to shake her.
"Guys wait!" I shouted as the others turn around.

"What happen?" Jaeyoung asked as she hold Hyemi's hand.

"She seem to have fainted. Taehyung lets get to your place." Jinyoung hyung said.

"Arraseo hyung." I said as I turn to Hyemi who is already in Jungkook's arms.

"Hyung I carry Hyemi." Jungkook said as he was carry Hyemi and I nodded.

'I can totally see the way Jungkook worried and car for Hyemi. When will he let her remember?' I thought to myself as I smirked and got the house keys out.

Jungkook POV
'Hyemi you'll be aright.' I thought as I carry her in my arms.

'Are you getting your memories back? Should I really help you get your memories back? But I don't want you to get hurt. I want you to be safe. I'll protect you.' I thought as I look at Hyemi. I haven't seen her closely since years. Seeing her features this close.

*dugun dugun*

(Time skip)

Author POV
As Jaeyoung and Jinyoung went home, the 5 boys who were planning to stay overnight at Taehyung's place is at the living room with Taehyung while Jungkook is with Hyemi in her room.

Jungkook who is holding Hyemi's hand close to his face as she is sleeping and he is sitting on the chair by her bed.

"Jungkook you should sleep. If Hyemi wakes up in the morning finds you not in the cage she'll freak out." Taehyung who whispered to Jungkook.

"But I want to stay with Hyemi. Hyung can I sleep with Hyemi? I promise I won't do anything bad to her. I'll just sleep with her on the bed." Jungkook who has his pouty face towards Taehyung who can resist his aegyo.

"Okay fine. But tomorrow morning, make sure before she wakes up-" Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook finish the sentence for him.