☆ 2 ☆

Kookie POV
/key sound inserting through the lock/

'Uh-oh...' I thought and look towards the door and gulp and continue to stand here.
'What if it's Hyemi? Oh no oh no.. Let me-'

"Hyemi-ah!"
A voice called out. The voice was from a woman so it's probably Hyemi's mom.

"Yeobo, there's a note on the table from Hyemi." A deep man voice said that is maybe Hyemi's dad.

"Eomma, appa, incase you guys are home early and are looking for me, I'm at the market getting groceries. Also we will have a bunny in the house. I'll take responsibility for Eunhae's bunny. And I'll be back soon. Kookie the bunny is in my room. Smiley face."
Hyemi's mom read the note out loud.

"Kookie the bunny. Let's go see." Hyemi's dad said.

"Awe it must be cute." Hyemi's mom said and I heard footsteps coming closer.

"Oh no..oh no..." I mumbled to myself and close my eyes.

'Yay! I'm back to a bunny!' I thought to myself as I was sitting in the cage and look around and saw the door open so I continue nibbling on the carrot and cookie I was nibbling on earlier.

"Awe yeobo, look at this cute bunny. It's name is Kookie right? Awe it's really cute."
Hyemi's mom cooed as she look at me.

'Please stop looking at me. You're scaring me.' I thought to myself as I turn my back to them and continue to nibble on my cookie.

"Yeobo, I'm hungry." I heard Hyemi's dad said.

"Well okay let's go downstairs and wait for our daughter first." Hyemi's mom said and I heard the door close.

'Oh, they left?' I thought and turn around to see lots of pretty things in Hyemi's room that I haven't noticed.
'Eh, what's this next to the cage?' I thought as I look at it.

'Isn't that Eunhae noona and Hyemi?' I thought to myself as I have a feeling that I want to turn myself back into my human form again.

/key inserting through the lock/

'Uh-oh let me not turn.' I pouted as I continue to nibble on my carrot and cookie.

"Kookie! I heard that you met my eomma and appa." Hyemi said as she smiled at me nibbling on my carrots and cookies.

'Hyemi is really pretty.' I thought to myself and smiled as I nibble on the carrot.

"Tomorrow is a school day so I better get ready, eat early and sleep early." Hyemi mumbled to herself as she sat on her bed.

'Man, my golden carrots and cookies... Are all gone...'

I gently shook the cage and Hyemi look up, got up and look at me. I smell something good, so I sniffed the air and I smell vanilla on Hyemi.
'Hyemi smells nice.'

"Are you still hungry? You need more carrots and cookies don't you?"
Hyemi asked sounding motherly and I nodded my head a little.
"You ate all of the little pieces of carrots and cookies I gave you?"
I look up at her and put my hand in my mouth.
"Wait for me."
Hyemi said as she open the cage and took the bowls out.

*sniff sniff*
'The vanilla smell.'

Hyemi came back in with two bowls fill with water and carrots with cookies. She opened the cage and put it next to me, and patted my head gently and I stood up for her to continue to pet me.
"You're so cute!" Hyemi cooed as she continue to pet me.
"I'm going downstairs to eat. Okay?" Hyemi said before closing the cage and went downstairs. I nibble on the carrot slowly and drank water.

Hyemi POV
I went downstairs after giving more carrots, cookies and water to Kookie.
And I sat on the dining table as eomma was putting the last dish out.

"Woah eomma, these are all my favorite!" I clapped my hands together.
"Thank you eomma. I'll eat well." I said before I dig in.

'The food is life. Yum!'

-

"Oh Hyemi, me and your father is going to have business trip over a few months. So your brother would be living here, taking care of you. He would come here soon." Eomma said as we eat.

"Really, I'll get to see oppa? That's great!" I said excitedly.

-

*Ding dong ding dong ding dong*
"Your oppa is the same. Ringing the doorbell nonstop." Eomma chuckled and I laughed with appa.

"Eomma! Appa! Hyemi!" Oppa yelled and hugged us as soon as he came inside.

"My son, make sure you take care of your sister okay? Me and your appa will leave now. We packed up already so, we will go now. Bye kids!" Eomma said and kissed us on the cheeks and appa hugged us.

"Bye eomma, bye appa!" Me and oppa shouted as they left.

"So, how's my lil sis doing?" Oppa asked.

"Great! Why don't you go take care of Kookie while I take my shower?"
I asked as I walk up the stairs with him following behind me.

"Kookie?"
'Why does it sound so familiar?'
Her brother thought to himself.

"Yes. A bunny. Just saying this is your room, and this is my room. But right now you can go in my room so you can watch Kookie." I said and open the door.

Kookie POV
'I'm so lonely~~~ Kookie is lonely~~~ When is Hyemi going to be back? I miss her already...'
I thought to myself and pouted. And the door opened I jumped up in the cage.

"Kookie~ I'm back with my brother!"
Hyemi sang as she came in the room with a boy her age but older who she call brother following behind.

'Wait... Is that-'

~Minna

_________________________________
       07   /   28   /   16