What's Done in the Dark Will Come to the Light

So...

I Updated

lol

thinking about doing a Q&A to answer some questions about the whole RAPE situation and any other questions you all may have for the characters.I knew you all were pretty upset about what you all were reading so i thought it would be a good idea to clear some things but but if not I'll chill y'all let me know. Good idea of no?

enjoy

I hope you all like it.

-CV

-----

Addisyn and Desmond have been going strong. After Des' first encounter with church he'd decided that maybe it wasn't what he needed right then. He prayed often but mixing God and Drug dealing didn't go too well for him. He sat in the back and made sure that he didn't seem too into it. He had good intentions about going though. His lifestyle just called for a different kind of man. Before killing Dante he hadn't killed anyone in months. Addisyn was changing him.

Addisyn has been walking around with a glow about her. She and Tandie had been doing well in school and life was just going great. There was only a short time until school would let out and they would finally become graduates. Graduation was the day after Addisyn's birthday so she was pretty excited.

Desmond was walking around the local mall looking for a gift for Addisyn to give to her on her birthday. He stopped in Chanel trying to find Addisyn the perfect gift. He ended up buying her perfume and a purse. He also went into Kay Jewelers to look for a nice necklace that maybe he could give her as well. While shopping he stopped by the engagement rings. He knew marriage wouldn't come soon but he saw a life with Addisyn. He saw her being his wife one day, having his children and never having to want for a thing, being happy with bother herself and with him. She wouldn't have any low self-esteem, no worry about weight gain, nothing. He thought back to Dante and his words that hurt her so much and he grew angry. He wanted to make Addisyn truly happy but he knew that she was still had her whole life ahead of her and that she was about to graduate. Who knew what was going to happen. They hadn't talked about schools and the possibility of them being separated. Des thought about how heartbroken he wouldn't be if she were to leave. He then thought about Adrian and how she was trying to blackmail him. She was indeed the lowest grade of hoe there was and he couldn't believe he had sex with her in the first place. She was the only thing standing in the way of their true happiness. He ended up buying the most expensive ring in the shop and planning out a possible conversation about what the future held for the both of them. He had a friend in mind that would take good care of Adrian and her lies.

Later that day, after shopping for her, Desmond told Addisyn he wanted to spend time with her so that he could talk to her about their future together. Tandie would be at cheerleading practice since because they were practicing for a big competition in a few weeks so they pretty much had the house to themselves all day. He stopped by a Chinese food restaurant and grabbed food for them both to eat and headed home. When he pulled up to the driveway he noticed an empty Black 2013 Toyota Camry. He thought maybe it was one of her parent's cars that they let her drive over. He grabbed the food and walked inside after unlocking the door to see Addisyn sitting on the sofa watching TV. He'd given her a key so she could come when she felt the need. Something that he did for no one, not even his boys.

"Hey baby." He said as he saw Addisyn get up from the sofa and make her way to him. He went to kiss her, but she moved her head, as if she was angry.

"What?" he asked, confused. He stepped into the house sitting the bags down on a small table by the door and checking his breath to make sure that it was ok and it was. He looked back up at Addisyn and noticed she didn't have her glow. She looked in the direction of the living room and I noticed Adrian sitting on the love seat adjacent to where Addy was when he walked into the house. When she saw Des make eye contact with her a big smile grew on her face and she stood showing her five-month pregnant belly. Desmond stood in shock. He looked at Adrian, then at Addisyn. Busted.