When Pigs Fly

"Addisyn! Addisyn!" Addisyn's teacher called out her name as she once again began to day dream in her chemistry class.

"Yes?!" Addisyn answered jumping back into reality.

"I said you're working with Tandie Freeman for your chemistry project." her teacher said again walking away to her desk. "Students, you may begin" she said. Addisyn watched as Tandie, a perky caramel girl with a perfect smile accompanied by the deepest dimples walked over to her desk. Tandie was a beautiful. She was sweet, smart, pretty and most of all, she was skinny. What really made Tandie popular, was not her size, beauty or personality, it was the fact that she was the baby sister of LA's most feared ruler Des. They say that he's nothing to play with.

"This is so boring!" Tandie said sitting down, but Addisyn had already begun to day dream again. "Addy! Addy! Are you listening?!" Addisyn jumped back into reality once again.

"No I wasn't sorry." she said realizing she had no time to fantasize.

"It's okay I was saying that I should come over your house and we could start the project." Addisyn and Tandie had been friends since their junior year. They weren't the best of friends but they did hang out with each other from time to time. They were what you would call school friends. Only friends because they spent most of their days with each other.

"Sure. What time?" Addisyn asked her.

"Right after school?" Tandie responded.

"Sounds good to me." Addisyn said.

"So what's up with you and that Demarcus kid?" Tandie asked Addisyn. She shook her head and smiled.

"He's cute and charming but I don't think he thinks we're more than friends." Addisyn answered. Tandie sighed as if she knew the speech she was about to say was coming.

"Why is it that this always comes back to your weight? You know the reason why you can't get or keep a boy is because you always tell them you're not their type. Addy your beautiful why can't you see that?" she asked her.

"I said nothing about my weight I just said he doesn't think we're more than friends and I can't see my beauty because there isn't any!" Addisyn said. Tandie sighed giving up on the conversation as the bell rang.

"You know Addy one of these days you're going to find Mr. Right and he's going to make you see the beautiful girl that you are." Tandie said. Addisyn smiled walking to the door and soon into the hallway to her next class.

"Sure! When Pigs Fly" Addisyn.

___________________________

its short for now more will come at a later date