I'd kill for you-

Addisyn looked at herself in the mirror. She'd just gotten out of the shower. Since she'd been with Desmond all day, it was something she couldn't help but do. She didn't want to just jump into a relationship after just getting out of one with Dante but she was couldn't help wanted to be around him. His personality was magnetic. The way he made her feel about herself. He gave her a confidence that she needed a long time ago. She was always noticing her curves and how beautiful her figure was.

Desmond dropped her off a couple of hours ago. She could honestly say she was in love. She wasn't even thinking about Dante. Des just did that for her, she didn't see any other guy and they hadn't even had sex yet. She wanted to but she was afraid. She thought back to Dante and how in their first couple of weeks dating before he was always gone, for what he said was practice, he would try to have sex with her and after three failed attempts he just stopped. It had been two weeks since her break up with him and she hadn't seen him. He hadn't been at school at all. Addy thought that it might have been out of embarrassment. At least she hoped it was for that. Deep into her thoughts Addisyn heard her cell phone ring.

"Hello?" she answered with a smile when she saw it was Desmond.

"Baby, I been tapping at your window for a good 10 minutes, let a Nigga in!" Desmond said. Addisyn looked over to the window to see Desmond there and she jumped up and opened the window.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I came to see you. I see I came at the right time." he said looking at Addisyn in a towel licking his lips repeatedly.

"Desmond..." she said Blushing. He came over and kissed her neck. She giggled as he kisses her on the cheek lead and then kissing her lips.

"Damn girl, I love you." he said.

"I love me too." She said giggling. Des looked at her shaking his head.

"Don't play with me Addy." He said laughing.

"Shut up Des, you know I'm just playing. I love you too. To the moon and back." She said. Desmond shook his head and walked away and sat on her bed resting his elbows on his knees.

"You better." He said. "Seriously though Addisyn I mean I truly love you with every bone in my body. I never loved nobody like I do you.  I would take a bullet for you. I'd kill for you-"

"STOP!" Addisyn yelled since she didn't want to hear him talk about murdering someone.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm just telling you the truth and how I feel. You know what I am. I know that the more I show you off to the world the greater risk you are of being put in danger." Addisyn looked at Desmond wide-eyed. He pulled her close resting her body in between his legs. "I can't help it Addy. You mean so much to me. I love you." He said roaming her body underneath the towel. Addy held his head in her hand and rested his head in between her breasts outside of the towel. I want to make love to you so bad right now, But I'll wait as long as you want." He said changing the subject. He thought back to Adrian and how his actions led to her threats of blackmailing if I didn't take care of her child. He could easily have her killed but he wasn't as heartless as his reputation calls for. He wouldn't take the life of an unborn child. That was just bad karma.

"Desmond-" Addisyn started to say.

"Baby, I know you're not ready; you're afraid that I may leave, I may move on. Addisyn I'm never leaving you, as long as you want me I'll be here. You're my world. I don't want to live if we can't be together. I'm not going anywhere baby." He said. He felt a tear hit the top of his head. He looked up to see Addisyn with glossy eyes and tear streaming down her face. Her face was hard to read. He wasn't sure if the tears were happy or out of fear of being vulnerable with him. She opened her mouth to speak then closed it and looked out the window to her left.