Whats done in the DARK comes to the LIGHT

"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN!" Dante yelled. He sighed and let a million and one thoughts run through his head at once. How could this be? It was never meant to happen this way.

"Dante please stop yelling, we're having a baby, that's a good thing." Marley the girl he'd been messing around with while still with Addisyn told him. A good thing? A good thing? No, it was something that shouldn't have happened. Something that wasn't supposed to happen. It was supposed to be just sex between two people. Nothing more. Now a baby was supposed to come out of it? It couldn't be happening. Dante had plans and having his kid would be his downfall.

"Get rid of it." He told her. She looked at him in shock.

"Get rid of it? This is my baby too. If I want it, I'll keep it. I want to bring this child into this world with or without you." She said. She was hurt that he would say such a thing. She thought these past few months with Dante were going so well. He spent more time with her than with Addy and she just knew that he would leave Addy once he found out they were having a child together. This reaction was not what she was expecting. Dante just looked at her before she knew he had her pinned against the wall.

"If this child comes out and someone finds out that its mine it'll be the end of me. I've been fucking your ass so much I barely made time for my woman. Now she probably thinks we over. If she finds out about this, it'll break her heart. Get rid of the damn kid." He said angrily.

"No!" She protested tears streaming down her face.

"I said get rid of it." He said grabbing her shoulders.

"You hurting me!" She announced.

"I don't give damn! Kill the kid." He said.

"NO! ITS MY BABY TOO!" She yelled. Finally she pushed him away. He looked at her. Grabbing her by her neck, he grew angry. He couldn't have a kid at seventeen. It would be the end of him. All his scholarships and chances to play in the NBA would be over. He had endorsements, plans and dreams. He wouldn't let a hoe and a baby ruin it.

"I can't breathe!" She shouted choking him.

"Good!" He yelled. "You gonna kill this baby?" He asked shaking her back and forth.

"Can't...breathe." She yelled falling to the floor as Dante's grip around her neck grew tighter. "Dante...please?" She said barely speaking.

"YES OR NO?" He yelled. Dante shook her as he noticed her stare at him...she looked lifeless. Dante let go, she fell to the floor and didn't move once. He got down on his knees and turned her over. He put his ear to her mouth; nothing not a breath not a sound. He checked for a pulse on her wrist and neck and nothing. It was clear; Marley was dead. Dante stood up without a feeling of remorse or regret running through his body. No guilt no nothing. 'no baby, no threat, no problems.' He thought. He went upstairs and grabbed his gym bag. He ran downstairs and placed her body in the bag. He decided maybe he'd go to the gym for a while, then to the lakes to clear his head. 'Its already been said I could get away with murder; let's see if it's true' he thought to himself while leaving his house and getting in his car to go to the gym.

---

Here's more :D

#TeamDante Probably mad

but it had to happen

Should Addy stay with Dante or make things official with Des?

I need to know for the next chapter

I'm working in something else

that I will probably post tomorrow

depending on y'alls replies

I just have to catch up with

Only Cry Silent Tears first

which y'all should be reading too

enjoy

and keep the comments coming

I love to read those

-CV