Make it look good

Desmond sat in his car at 1am thinking. After leaving Addy's he called for a meeting with his crew and made it clear that he wanted Dante's head. He ordered that they find Dante and bring him back alive and well for him to finish the job. I should kill this nigga, and piss on his fuckin grave! He angrily thought to himself. But then he thought about Addisyn. damn, love will make you punk the hell out of mad shit. He sat at a nearby lake just thinking and concentrating. He spent his entire day and well into the night just watching people go by and looking for ideas on how he could make him feel the way if not worse that he made his woman feel. Now there was no one insight and he was still there deciding if he would kill him or not. In the streets he was known as Dead; for obvious reasons. He turned his head to the left noticing a figure walking up to the water. He squinted his eyes to make sure they weren't playing tricks on him. He smiled inside when he realized it was the one person he wanted to see in the wrong place at the wrong time. He called up his crew and waited. They arrived in two big black trucks making sure to pull in close to Des and as quiet as possible. They rolled down the window and discussed what he had in mind. They nodded and waited for his signal. He loaded his gun, put it in his jeans and got out the car. He quietly walked over to him making sure to keep as quiet as possible and tapped his shoulder. Dante turned around and looked at Desmond pointing a gun in his face. He was shocked. Desmond smiled at his response. He wasn't sure if he wanted to shoot first; ask questions later or the other way around.

"I should put a bullet in your head for the way you came at Addy." Desmond said sitting down next to him. Dante looked at him and chuckled.

"I don't even care anymore. Do what you got to do" Dante said simply. Desmond looked at him. He wanted so badly to kill him.

"The fuck you say that shit to her for?" he asked.

"Because she dumped me for a bitch ass motherfucker like you." he said.

"You keep disrespecting me like I don't have a gun my nigga." He told Dante. Dante shook his head.

"You don't get it; I could give Addisyn the world and she want a low life mother fucker like you, shit I had every right to make her feel like shit." Dante said. Desmond looked at him.

"You don't get it. I'm already giving her the fucking world. And she's my world so I'm happy with her and she's happy with me, were happy together." He said to Dante.

"What she give you some head or something since she's 'not ready to be intimate with anyone.  Is that why you're saying all this. You couldn't possibly like her that much." Dante asked imitating Addisyn's voice saying what she told him when he wanted to sleep with her. Des grew angry at the way he made Addy seem like a toy that he played with and just wanted to fuck. He thought about how he was being blackmailed and how he had to find a way to fix his situation so he didn't prove to be anything like Dante. His love for Addy was genuine. Yeah in the beginning he thought Addy was curved perfectly in all the right places but after getting to know her and seeing how she thought of herself he wanted nothing but for her to see how he views her. And she loved him too. It took her a while to see over that brick wall she had surrounding her heart but she loved Des for who he was and didn't judge him for his lifestyle. They were both winning with each other. Desmond laughed at the thought of Dante being jealous of what they had. Him and Addy hadn't had sex just yet but he did get to taste her and he would make sure that he rubbed it in Dante's face.

"What me and Addy do is no longer any of your concern. Just know they say the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice." Desmond said chuckling. Dante looked at him with envy.

"Get the fuck out my face." Dante said obviously jealous. Desmond sighed shaking his head.

"Jealous." Desmond said sounding like Pops from Friday.

"Whatever." Dante said. Desmond sighed gripping the barrel of the gun.

"Too bad you won't live long enough to get the same." Desmond said. Dante started to back away and startled by his movement he pulled the trigger. Dante fell back and began to bleed. Desmond stood up as he took a black glove out his pocket. He put the glove on and closed Dante's eye lids. He looked up and signaled for his boys to come over and clean up the scene.

"Suicide right?" a guy asked.

"Yeah leave a note and all that shit and don't type it up. I want to see his handwriting. Make that shit look good. Put him in his car and all that." he said. The guy nodded as three other guys picked up the body. And began to sit him in his car. Desmond looked out at the water and thought of Addisyn and how she might feel. It was too late to have second thoughts now.

"Aye Dead." He heard one of his men call.

"What's up?" Des asked.

"Look." The guy said as he looked into the Trunk of Dante's car. They had opened his gym bag to reveal a body stuffed inside. Des was shocked.

"Damn." He said out loud.

"He killed her, strangulation. And get this, she was pregnant." He said. Des looked at him in shock. How the hell did he know all of that by just looking at the girl?

"How you know?" he asked.

"Well her cell, her friend has been texting her about it. Check it." He said handing it to Des. Des began to read the text messages on the lock screen. He was shocked.

"How you know he strangled her?" He asked.

"Her neck, its red as hell you can still see the marks of where he did it; With his bare hands." He said. Des shook his head.

"Now how you want us to do this?" He asked. Des sighed thinking for a minute.

"This is better than I expected." He said. "Just mention the pregnancy and how he couldn't handle being a father and how he didn't mean for everything to happen the way it did he just saw red. Then put he didn't want to spend the rest of his life in jail so he decided to take his own life. And make sure you add some stuff about how he was depressed about gradation and where he would go in the fall and all that. You know make it look good. You're the expert!" Des said.

"Bet." The guy said. Des sighed. He walked to the driver's side of the car where the three others sat Dante and he shook his head.

"It's too bad you had to be a fuck nigga, you had mad heart." He said and walked away to his car. He did what he had to do to get revenge on someone who made his Angel feel less than. He sat in his car thinking about the actions that had just transcribed and he couldn't help but think of Dante's words about making Addisyn happy. She was a sweet girl. She was smart and could go really far in life. Would he be holding her back? Being the most feared in LA brought many enemies, could she deal with the street life and problems that he was sure to face eventually? He wasn't sure if she could. He thought for a split second that maybe the drug life wasn't for him if it meant that he could possibly loose Addy. He shook the thought and drove home to sleep of the troubles of his day.

----

so i usually update late night

yall know this lol

but I did not like the reviews i got last chapter

yall done left my story

i got like 3 comments :(

i live for those man.

Shout out to the three that did

Dante's gone (sorry #teamdante)

updating soon on OCST

I have to sit down and focus on that one.

love you guys

sorry for mistakes

be back soon with another update

-CV

PS. DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY. IT AINT FAIR.. ITS FATE