Benny got us permission to shoot, but we only got a few hours. We didn't even stop at the hotel. Our groomer got us ready on the bus. I was dragged out of my bunk and forced into my wig. We took pictures all over the prison and even shot video of the four of us running around, acting silly, for the video that was sure to follow. I did my best to look happy, but I'm pretty sure I didn't. When we finished, we were finally allowed to check into the hotel. I was looking forward to a hot shower and a real bed.

When the elevator door opened, Liam and Louis were standing there, waiting to get off. Everyone on the elevator pushed out as we tried to push in. Liam bumped into my arm and I recoiled in fear. I didn't want him to see me. "Freak." he muttered under his breath. I felt tears form in my eyes as I pushed him and walked into the elevator. Why was he so cruel? I thought all of it was just an act, to look cool, but I was starting to doubt that. Maybe the Liam I thought was falling in love with wasn't the real Liam?

"You know he's not worth if, if he doesn't understand that you have to do your job! You told him you might not make it." Jesse said.

I nodded, staring at my cellphone, begging for it to ring.

Beth: I told you I might not make it. I told you.

Liam: I hoped I was worth you making an effort.

Beth: It's more complicated then you know.

Liam: Then explain it.

Beth: I can't.

Liam: How did I know you'd say that?

Beth: So, you don't miss me at all?

Liam: Nope.

I kept my wig on for both the shows in Philly. I left it on for the bus ride to Detroit. Liam didn't text. He didn't ask where I was. He didn't come looking for me. I was beyond depressed, trying to not think about him but seeming him almost wasn't helping. He seemed fine.

When we go to Ford Field, I couldn't help but be a little excited. We had arranged to meet friends at the Motown Casino in Detroit at their dance club. After the first show, we all changed and made our way to our ride. I had decided to go as myself. My friends weren't fond of Styx.

We entered the club, meeting our friends and having a good time. I nearly forgot about my sadness, losing myself, feeling more like me than I had in nearly a year. I was on the dance floor, forgetting everything, when I looked up at a commotion near the door. One Direction was coming into the club. Of all of the clubs in Michigan, they picked this one. I mean, I knew it was the BEST club, but how did they know that? I turned away, ignoring what had happened, not making eye contact with any of them. I was here to dance and be myself.

I was trying to not think about him when I felt someone was staring at me. It had to be Liam. I could feel his eyes on me. I could feel him moving close to me. I tried to move away, but the dance floor was too crowded. He put a hand on my waist and I sucked in my breath. His large hands pulled me back into his chest. "I'm sorry." he said, whispering in my ear. "I miss you." I pulled away and turned.

"I can't do this, Liam." I said. Walking away, I refused to look back. He followed me. I couldn't shake him, even when I went out the door.

"Please, Beth. Can we talk? I've been looking for you. I haven't seen you around." he begged.

I sighed. "You haven't been looking for me. Don't lie. I think you saw me tonight and are hoping I'm feeling slutty, again. I can't believe I ever slept with you. I shouldn't have tried again with you. I know better! Stay away from me."