Silence! I Kill You!!

Here's a quick warning alright. This chapter will be a lot shorter than what I am used to writing but there's a very special why its so short. Be prepared.

It's New Year's Eve and my day hasn't been the best. I groaned as I entered the staff locker room then stumbled into Alex who frowned at me.

"Aviana,are you okay?" he asked. I had slightly forgiven him but we weren't on the best of terms. I grabbed my stomach as my muscles rolled and tightened then I stated,"I'm.... Fine, thanks for asking."

I changed and ignored the watchful eyes of my fellow interns before I exited the room to see Bailey waiting on us.

"Parker, you okay?" she asked, frowning at my appearance. I waved a hand on her then stated, "Fine. Let's do this." We did our daily rounds and I glanced down at my watch to see that it was five hours till midnight. I sighed and went to turn into the first patient's room when Derek stopped me.

"How far along are you?" he demanded, leaning against the doorway which blocked my entry. My eyebrows twisted together in confusion then I answered, "Twenty two weeks, why?"

He glanced behind me and I followed, turning to see my sister listening in on our conversation. I frowned at the worry in their eyes but didn't the chance to ask them about it because they were already walking away.

"Aviana, are you ready to present?" Bailey asked, glancing up at me. I nodded and pushed inside the room as Alex handed me the chart before I launched into the information about the patient.

Four and a half hours later:

I felt an extremely sharp pain in my lower stomach, causing me grunt in surprise and agony. When I went to blind the pain away, the room began to spin circles and I whimpered in worry of what was happening.

"Dr. Parker, are you alright?" Meredith asked, laying a hand on my shoulder as I begun to sway on my feet, the room spinning faster and I yelped,"Oh God,no, no,no,no,no!"

"Aviana, whats wrong?" Bailey demanded as I pushed my way through my fellow interns, my vision blurring with agony by the second just as I felt a slickness trickle down my thighs and through my scrub pants. I touched a light finger to the wetness then squinted at the substance as Miranda hurried over to me and asked,"Parker, what the hell is going on with you?" I tried to focus in on her face only to slur in return,"Well, if I'm not stupid,then I'm pretty sure my water just broke like a dam."

"Someone get me a wheelchair and page Addison Shepherd! Aviana, stand right there, don't move, sweetheart." the short woman ordered. I felt my feet being swept out from underneath me and the world spun upside down as another tightening pain tore through my abdomen, causing me to curse out.

"Aviana, we're going to get you to an OR. Don't be worried." encouraged Addie as she pushed me to the hallway into a delivery room where Karev, George, and a prep team was standing, waiting for us.

"Addie, what the hell is going on?" Derek demanded as he raced in behind us with a frown on his face. He glanced around her to see the nurses helping me onto the delivery table before his eyes grew wide and he declared, "Let me scrub in."

Addison gave him a small nod then turned to Alex and ordered, "Get her pants and underwear off. Someone give a sheet to cover her while I deliver these babies."

"Babies?! Aw, hell no!" I protested before letting out a high pitched scream as the pain of the contraction hit me harder than the last one did. Alex pulled off my bottoms and all then grabbed the sheet that the scrub nurse was holding out to him.

"Okay, Aviana,on the count of three, I want you to push. One of them are already crowning, I can see their hair." My eyes widened and before my sister could start the count,I screamed, "No! These babies are not coming out of my freaking vagina at only 22 weeks of development. I don't give a damn if you shove them back up and sew my legs together but they're not coming out of my womb!"

"Too late, Avi. These kids have got to come out or you'll rip." Derek added on. I tried to protest but Addison had landed on three, much to my denial, and I pushed hard, wanting my babies out and into a toaster (incubator. It was a Sons of Anarchy reference there.)

"That's a good girl. Come on,one more and you'll see one of your kiddos." Derek encouraged, gripping my hand. I don't know who was more nervous, Derek, Alex,or I.

"The head's out." Addie declared just before I pushed hard once, twice, three times which made Addison gasp and whisper, "There's one,sis. Just one more." Silence hit the delivery room and a small gasp then screaming filled the room,causing me to sigh with relief.

"Push,Aviana!" I pushed harder and then gasped for breath as the pain raked my body. I felt relief in my lower reign and sighed with delight as another screaming filled the air.

"Christ, I'm never having a kid again."

And there we are. She had the babies. But they're very small.... Oops. Well, off to school I go, adios amigos, amigas.