Regrets

When I woke up, I had a terrible migraine. Ugh, no more drinking. I groaned and sat up slowly then placed my hands on my knees. I was laying in my hotel room and someone was beside me, wide awake. Oh hell no. He groaned then lifted his head up and grinned at me.

"Oh please tell me that we didn't sleep together,"I begged before I looked down at my naked figure. His hazel gold eyes glimmered under the dull hotel light before he replied,"I could lie to you. But lying blackens the soul."

I scoffed and muttered,"As if your soul isn't black enough,Evil Spawn." He frowned then checked the bed desk clock which read 5:45 a.m. Crap,I'm going to be late! I jumped up and grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra before I shimmed into my jeans and a sky blue long sleeve shirt then hissed, "You have to go. I'm going to be late."

He grabbed my hand and suggested, "Or we could just go back to bed and enjoy each other for a little more." I pulled my hand out of his grasp and sneered, "Not a chance in hell. It was a one night stand. A mistake that I'm not making again."

I brushed my hair and teeth and glared at him but when I went for the door, he grabbed my hand and spun me around, pinning me to the frame before he kissed me hard, our tongues mingling.

"You, Dr. Parker, taste like mint and grapes," he chirped happily as he pulled away. I rushed out of the door and ran to the hospital, which honestly, wasn't a long run. But I needed out of that hotel room.

When I entered the locker room, I saw someone hung a 'Roommates wanted,' sign. Yay! I grabbed a cell phone number and saw who posted it. Meredith.

I got dressed in my scrubs then hurried to catch up with the other interns. As I crept up beside them, I heard Meredith, George, and Izzie arguing over something. Oh, George and Izzie wants to move in with Mere.

"Hey,Mere. I heard you're looking for a roommate. Would it be okay if I was one of them,"I questioned her as I offered her a coffee that I bought on my way to the hospital.

"Sure,Aviana. I think I could handle you. You're not too bad, are you,"she asked as she gladly accepted her coffee. I laughed and shook my head then said, "Nope. I'm good as gold. Not too loud, not too quiet. I'll be a good roommate."

George and Izzie exploded in a temper tantrum.

"She gets to move in but we don't? How is that fair," George demanded as we walked towards Bailey. Meredith looked back at him then said,"Because she's easy to deal with. And she hates Shepherd as much as I do. Possibly more. Though I don't know why."

We walked over to Bailey, who was coming down the steps and I leaned against the stair barriers.

"Good morning,Dr. Bailey,"I chirped from my spot on the steps.

The short woman simply glared at us then she snapped," George, you're running the code team, Meredith, take the trauma patients, Cristina, deliver the weekend labs to the patients, Izzie, you're on sutures. Um, Aviana, Dr. Avery requested for you specially."

I smiled in accomplishment.

"Dr Bailey. I was hoping to assist you in the OR today, maybe do a minor procedure? I think I'm ready. Mocha latte,"Meredith offered, holding up the coffee. Cristina nodded and said,"If she gets to cut, I want to cut too."

"Me too,"Izzie chirped. George rubbed the back of his neck and muttered," I wouldn't mind another shot, I mean if everyone else..."

Bailey cut off poor George then snapped," Stop talking. Every intern wants to perform their first surgery, that's not your job. Do you know what your job is? To make your resident happy. Do I look happy? No. Why? Because my interns are whining. Expect for Aviana, who looks pretty damn happy to be requested on her second day of work."