Night Time Confessions

What, you guys honestly thought that I was gonna this out long and agonizingly slow? Nah, I'm human too. I'll be nice. Here ya go!!

It was a few days after I told Addie and it was also the day I had decided to tell Alex that he was the father of my baby.

He was laughing with Izzie in the locker room and my stomach growled with jealously before Cristina asked, "What is she doing?" George frowned, turning to them then responded, "She's hanging out with Alex."

We walked out with their quiet chatter about Alex and Izzie while I slowly got more and more annoyed as we grew closer to Bailey.

"Can we please just shut the hell up about Karev and Stevens and their gossip session and save lives!" I demanded, turning on my heel to glare at my fellow interns. Bailey stopped in her tracks with her brown eyes widening before I leaned against the wall, not bothering to admit the fact that I was,1, annoyed beyond belief and 2, hostile towards anyone.

"Oo Kay, Dr. Hostile. You're going to need a good case cause I'm not dealing with your cranky ass all day." Bailey pointed out to me but I only grumbled in remark.

We first went over our rounds which mainly considered of a 23 year old woman who can't stop blushing (I honestly feel really bad for this girl) and a man scheduled for a resection non-small cell carcinoma.

Alex was being insulted by Izzie while George and Meredith stood by the vending machines, getting themselves something to snack on until our next possible patient arrives. I leaned against the far wall, gritting my teeth but luckily, I didn't do anything damage thanks to my gum I had been chewing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Bailey and Cristina was scurrying along beside a gurney and I eagerly went to join them only to see who the patient was. There was no way in hell that I'm seeing who I think I'm seeing.

"Parker! Congratulations,I've found your good case. Trust me,you two are going to get anything just great." Bailey assured me and my blood ran cold.

She turned to announce to my co-workers, "Hey there's a new surgical case coming up from the pit. Likely diverticulitis. Let's go." then I realized that I wasn't the only one who was frozen in place.

The patient was screaming at us, saying we were amateurs and she wanted to know where the Chief was. Bailey turned to me then stated, "Patient's name,Parker?" I gulped and turned towards Meredith then declared,"Ellis Grey."

Ellis zoned in on where Mere was standing, causing her eyes to widen before she yelled, "What did I tell you! Haven't I told you not to bother me while I'm working?!" My best friend ducked away and Bailey turned to me then stated, "You, put Dr. Grey in an examination room. You four, follow me."

I grabbed the rails of the gurney then begun pushing her towards the area of the ERs as she continued to scream at me. As I pushed down the brakes for the gurney, Ellis finally pushed me to my breaking point.

"You stupid intern! Don't you know how to do anything right?" she demanded, shoving me away. I gritted my teeth then snapped,"Look! I'm tired of you pushing me around. I'm your doctor and I dont have time for this child play. So, let me help you."

George soon entered later and he glanced over at me before I noticed that Ellis's demeanor had changed.

"I'm in the middle of my work day Thatch." she protested as she begun struggling back and forth with George for her chart.

"Thatch? No,my name is Dr. O'Malley. I just need to check your..." Ellis cut him off and I couldn't help but snicker at the look of defeat that crossed his face as she snapped, "Darling I'm not in the mood to play doctor now. Hands off, I'm busy. Um..."