Iggy Azalea Fancy Parody Hetalia

England: First thing's first I'm a white guy.

Spain: Wait what?

England: The whole world was confused when they learned this!

Hungary: He's not black??

England: And I sound just like Nicki Minaj if she swallowed down, testosterone pills mixed with hot sauce.

Austria: True.

England: If you wanna get rap famous! Heh! Act dirty south and say heh like this, Heh! Parody a movie like clueless and then shake you're abnormally large for white guy hips.

Hong Kong: You a fake give Nicki her goddamn style back!

America: You look like Big Ben had sex with Francy pants.

England: You be tripping got that hood swag!

Class: You're from England, stop acting black!

Canada: No one knows me. Just a random guy, they found on the street. To sing awful chorus. My names Matthew, no I am not Alfred, we just look the same!

Japan: I'm a fan of America!!

Canada: I am not Alfred!

England: I said make a music vid based on the film clueless, it's the most time I spend my time in school the truth is, I am half retarded, the school I departed, that's why my tweets are ignorant and racist garbage. If you're Asian fix you're weird eyes, Mexicans are dirty and wide, and I swear. I meant there's too much, I'm gonna tweet two more times. If you don't speak English eat shit. Black people get arrested! Speaking of which I look like a Englishman on crack! Now tell me who dat dat, that is half and half, from the waist up I'm white but from the ass down I'm black! I be the I-G-G-Y wrote it with a crayon. I can't spell because my IQ is negative 10!

Canada: Just like Iggy, I'm stupid also! Think there's a highway, from LA to Tokyo.

Germany: There's an ocean!

Canada: Can you drive on it?

Germany: You must be joking! This is why they tell kids to go to college!

England: Who dat? Who dat?

Germany: I-G-G-Y! That is your name spell that!

England: I-E-G-I?

Germany: No spell that! Spell that!

England: H-R-T-5?

Germany: NOOOOOOOO!!!

England: Who dat, who dat? *Points to a picture of Adolf Hitler*

Germany: Adolf Hitler!!

England: Who dat, who dat? *Points to a picture of Donald Trump*

Germany: You're kidding me right?

England: Who dat, who dat? *Points to self*

Germany: I told you 3 times! How the hell are you goddamn slow!!! *Pours tea all over him*

England: AHHHHHH *Make up comes off and is Nicki Minaj*

Iceland: WHAT!?!

Canada: Holy shit! Iggy Kirkland is Nicki Minaj!!!! AHHHH! *Faints*

Nicki Minaj: *Winks*