Ariana Grande Break Free Parody Hetalia

Italy: This video, is the, Ultimate nerd fantasy. The only thing, missing, is a hentai sex scene. I was an anime star, now I wanna be a mature artist. I'm not just for kids anymore, Nowadays Germany has sex with me. That's right, I'm dating the guy you just saw in, the video I did before. Boning Germany to break free! My innocence was such a bore. This song sounds like China's Teenage dream. I copy shit you hear before! This kiss by Carly Rae Jepson. I ripped off that song even more!

Italy: I am getting, undressed, in zero gravity, It's obvious, that I'm just laying on a green screen.

Italy: *Slowly takes off clothes laying down on a green screen*

Italy: My show Hetalia, never would of let me shoot dick missiles. *Shoots missiles out of dick at a robot*

Italy: Now I show so much of my hot skin, most people think they are watching pornhub.

Italy: This is the part in every dance video! We see the DJ turn some knobs!

Denmark: I'm just, pretending to do things! This is playing off my iphone!!

China: Hey bitch! Not only you ripped off my song! You took my projectile dick move! I'll teach, you to steal from China, You skinny small dick shooting noob!

Italy: You're just, jealous that I'm younger and hotter! Plus my voice is better than yours! Russia, was smart to leave you!

China: Now you're going to hear me roar! *Holds up whip cream spray*

Germany: Hold up! Nobody shoots cream at my baby! Unless it's you're boy Germany! Prepare! To feel the wrath of massive projectile dong!

Denmark: *Pours ice and water on him*

Germany: What the hell!?

Denmark: That's right! This was just one ice bucket challenge video!

Italy: Now I nominate China!

Germany: Oh hell no! Enough is enough with this bullshit! Were in a goddamn drought, and you waste this water and dump it on your goddamn head!

China: *Pours water on head*

Germany: Aw!!! Mother fucker!!!

China: I accept Italy's ice bucket challenge! Now I nominate, Prussia the camera guy! 

Prussia: Me?

Germany: I swear to god bruder, I swear to god! If you dump a damn bucket on you're head, I'ma blow you're camera up!

Prussia: *Dumps water on head*

Germany: I told you bruder!!!

Italy: *Dumps water on Germany*

Germany: Oooh! Bitch we are so breaking up!!! *Shoots camera*