Chapter Ten

Jimin's eyes opened as he heard several knocks on his door. "Yoongi, get off me. I need to answer the door," Jimin said but Yoongi only held him tighter.

Jimin and Yoongi slept on the couch last night in each others arms. "Just a few more minutes," Yoongi mumbled and Jimin rolled his eyes.

Three minutes went by and Yoongi finally let go of Jimin. Jimin stood up and answered the door.

"Uh, is this Park Jimin? My fath-- Wait, aren't you Yoongi's gay friend?" Gayoung questioned with her eyes widened, "You're the boy my father wants me to marry?"

Yoongi heard Gayoung's voice and he started to panic. He quickly ran upstairs and went into Jimin's room.

"I'm not marrying you," Jimin responds.

"I don't want to marry a faggot like you. I'll tell your father that you're gay unless you get me and Yoongi back together," Gayoung says, blackmailing Jimin.

"Hell no, you can tell my father whatever you want," Jimin said and slammed the door in Gayoung's face. Jimin looked at the couch and noticed Yoongi wasn't there and sighed.

"Hyung," Jimin called and Yoongi came back downstairs. "Why did you leave?"

Yoongi bit his lip, "I didn't want her to know about our relationship. Don't take it too hard. I love you but I just don't want her to know, okay?"

Jimin nodded, went into the kitchen and left Yoongi standing in the living room. Yoongi was surprised that they didn't start an argument, he sat on the couch and texted Namjoon.

Yoongi: Hey, I have good news.

Namjoon: Spill the jams. (A/N: I am so sorry for this joke.)

Yoongi: Me and Jimin are back together. ^^

Namjoon: Hallelujah.

Jimin came back into the living room and sat down next to Yoongi. He ate his banana peacefully, without saying anything to Yoongi.

Yoongi noticed Jimin was being awfully quiet, "Jimin, are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine," Jimin said and took another bite of the banana. Yoongi planted a gentle kiss on Jimin's cheek, making Jimin slightly smile, then began texting Namjoon again.

Namjoon: You better not make any mistakes this time, hyung.

Yoongi: I won't.

Namjoon: You better not. If you do I'll make Jin beat you.

Yoongi: ㅋㅋㅋ Whatever.

Yoongi looked at Jimin, "Babe, can we just forget about the whole thing with the marriage arrangement and Gayoung? Just for now? I don't want you to stress yourself out and as your boyfriend I want to make you feel good. I love you, you're my everything and I don't ever want to lose you again. I won't make you get married to Gayoung. I promise."

Yoongi really knew exactly what to say to make Jimin's heart flutter. "I love you too, Yoongi. I love you with all my heart," Jimin said and pecked Yoongi's lips.

;

"Jinnie, did you make breakfast?" Namjoon asked and Jin shook his head. Namjoon looked at Jin confused but then shrugged and walked into the kitchen, looking for something to eat. Jin had always made breakfast but this time he didn't which confused Namjoon.