Chapter Two

The next morning, Yoongi woke up and his head was pounding. It was like a sledgehammer hitting him repeatedly. "Where am I?" Yoongi groaned, unable to see his surroundings due to his blurred vision.

"At my house." Jungkook told Yoongi as he walked into the kitchen. Yoongi felt a warm putrid feeling rising up the throat, an acidy bitter taste in his mouth. Yoongi quickly hopped off the couch and ran upstairs. He barged into the first room, seeing a shirtless Namjoon and Jin under the covers.

"NOPE. THIS IS NOT THE BATHROOM." Yoongi quickly closed the door and ran into the next room. It was the bathroom, he sat down in front of the toilet. Then everything he drank or ate last night spewed out of him and into the toilet.

"Fuck." Yoongi cursed and stood up. He washed his hands and his mouth. He stood there, standing in front of the sink, looking at himself in the mirror. Yoongi could barely remember anything from last night, it was just bits and pieces.

Yoongi walked out the bathroom and he saw Namjoon. "I can't believe you," Namjoon said, making Yoongi even more confused. "What did I do?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon shook his head.

"You brought Gayoung."

"So?" Yoongi questioned and Namjoon sighed heavily, "Jimin came to celebrate Jungkook's birthday. He's Jungkook's ex-boyfriend. You brought Gayoung over when I told you not to. Jimin left the party because of you."

Yoongi felt bad for hurting Jimin but there was nothing he could do about it. Yoongi knew if he called Jimin to apologize, Jimin wouldn't answer. Namjoon crossed his arms, "I think you should break up with her."

"What? Why? Why do you have such a problem with Gayoung? She didn't even do anything to you." Yoongi questioned, getting a little aggravated.

"I drove her home last night because she was wasted and she kissed me." Namjoon replied and Yoongi began laughing, "Very funny."

"I'm serious! I pushed her off and came back here for Jin." Namjoon told him. Then Yoongi started to feel the pain Jimin was feeling. Yoongi had treated Gayoung so well, spent so much time and money on her. Yoongi felt dumb.

"I-I'll see you later." Yoongi stuttered and he walked downstairs then left the house. Yoongi just wanted to see one person, which was Jimin.

Yoongi arrived at Jimin's front porch a few minutes later and rang the doorbell. The door opened revealing a red-eyed Jimin. Jimin had been crying all night and even this morning.

"Have you been crying?" Yoongi asked and Jimin looked down at the ground, trying to not make his eyes noticeable. "N-No," Jimin told him, "Why would you care anyways?"

"Because you're my friend, my best friend," Yoongi said and walked past Jimin, into the house. "I'm going to break up with Gayoung," Yoongi sat on the brown couch.

"W-Why?" Jimin asked with a soft tone and closed the door. Jimin stood there playing with his fingers.

"She kissed Namjoon," Yoongi explained. This didn't really surprise Jimin, he knew Gayoung would do something like that. Jimin never trusted Gayoung.

"Sorry about yesterday," Yoongi apologized. "I-Its okay." Jimin stuttered and stopped playing with his fingers.

"Bye." Yoongi said as he stood up from the couch. He wrapped his arms around Jimin and hugged him tightly. Jimin didn't return the hug, he stood there wanting to cry again.

Yoongi unwrapped his arms around Jimin, opened the door and left. Jimin ran upstairs, locked himself in his room, fell onto his bed and cried into his pillow.

Why? Why aren't I good enough for you?

Why did I do this to myself?

What did I do to deserve this?

Those thoughts repeated over and over in Jimin's head. He was a mess and heartbroken.

Meanwhile, Yoongi arrived home and went into the bathroom. He pulled his shirt over his head, slid down his pants along with his boxers and walked into the shower. He let the steamy hot water run down his pale skin. He applied soap and washed the dirt and sweat off his skin.

Soon, Yoongi was finished and walked out of the shower. He wrapped a white towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom. He went into his room and put on his clothes. He lied down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling then his phone began to ring.

Looking at the caller ID, it was Gayoung. Yoongi answered the phone call, "What the hell do you want?"

"What's your problem? I just wanted to tell you I enjoyed last night."

Yoongi scoffed, "I'm sure you enjoyed it, especially the part of you kissing my friend."

Gayoung paused for a second, "What are you talking about?"

"My friend, Namjoon. He told me to break up with you because you kissed him," Yoongi explained.

"Are you serious? I love you. Your friend is just trying to break us up."

Yoongi didn't know who to believe. Namjoon has been his friend for a long time, even before he met Gayoung. But Yoongi believed Gayoung was his soulmate and that they were going to have a family together.

"Oh, okay. I believe you. I'm sorry. I love you too." Yoongi apologized and hung up. Then he had gotten a text message from Jimin.

Jimin: Did you break up with Gayoung?

Yoongi: No, she said it was a lie.
《Read》

Jimin sighed at the text message. Was Yoongi this stupid? More tears rolled out of Jimin's eyes. It was getting late and he decided to order pizza.

After Jimin ordered the pizza, a few minutes later the doorbell rang. Jimin wiped his tears, went downstairs and opened the door.

"Hoseok?" Jimin questioned as he looked at the pizza deliverer. "Hi!" Hoseok smiled and handed the pizza box to Jimin.

"I thought you worked at the restaurant," Jimin said. Hoseok nodded, "I have multiple jobs. It's kinda hard to pay the rent for my apartment."

"Oh. Well if anything, you know where I am," Jimin said. Hoseok noticed that Jimin's eyes were red, "Have you been smoking weed?"

Jimin laughed, "No."

"What happened?" Hoseok asked in a serious tone and Jimin sighed, "I've been crying since last night and this morning."

"Over your friend?" Hoseok questioned and Jimin nodded. "He's stupid. If he doesn't like you he's really dumb. You deserve so much better. I'm sure it'll work out for you though, so stay happy. Anyways, I have to get back to work," Hoseok told Jimin and waved then walked away from the house.

Jimin smiled and closed the door and placed the pizza box on the dinning table. Jimin was very thankful for Hoseok, the only person who made him smile. Everything Hoseok said made sense to Jimin.

He did deserve much better.