Chapter 4

Queen's Mansion, Gotham City
June 15th (20 minutes before the wedding)

Jade had finally finished Artemis' hair and she showed Artemis with a mirror, it was truly beautiful, her blonde hair was curled up nicely in a half-up style and it was decorated with a small golden tiara and pretty side bangs at front,

"Wow, it's gorgeous" Artemis said in awe, Jade smiled, "You look gorgeous" she said, putting the mirror down and helping Artemis ready herself, she still needed to put on some accessories; just a simple gold necklace with a small green gemstone ha...

"Wow, it's gorgeous" Artemis said in awe, Jade smiled, "You look gorgeous" she said, putting the mirror down and helping Artemis ready herself, she still needed to put on some accessories; just a simple gold necklace with a small green gemstone hanging and matching earrings, it was a jewelry set her dad had gifted her on her 18th birthday,

She looked at herself in the large wall mirror, looking at her simple, lace wedding dress,

She sighed and put on a fake smile, giving herself a small pep talk before her father came into the room, he looked at his daughter and smiled, "Are you sure you want to do this, my girl?" he asked, placing his hands on her arms, Artemis nodded sl...

She sighed and put on a fake smile, giving herself a small pep talk before her father came into the room, he looked at his daughter and smiled, "Are you sure you want to do this, my girl?" he asked, placing his hands on her arms, Artemis nodded slightly and gave him a warm smile, a smile that hid sadness deep within. Oliver sighed and hugged the blonde girl and placed a kiss on her forehead, "Are you ready then? Everyone is here already" he whispered and Artemis took a deep breath, "I'm ready" she said, walking out of her room and making her way to the garden.

Wally and the rest of the guests had arrived around thirty minutes ago, though it was a small amount of people, the garden still looked really populated, there were many reporters and photographers coming since it was big news for the people in Gotham and Central City. The garden was previously decorated with a variety of flowers by the workers, but as she looked around, she was astonished by the wonderful decorations outside, the garden was filled with silver chairs that were placed under an elegant tent and there was a soft looking love seat at front, where she and her groom would be sitting.

Everyone stood up from their seats as the music began playing for the bride's entrance; the song Ballad for Adeline, the people looked at the father and daughter walking down the aisle in awe, Artemis could see the flash from the cameras as the photographers took their many photos, she smiled nervously and glaced at he dad, "I don't want to..." she muttered, but she didn't stop her pace, Oliver let out a chuckle and shook his head, "I don't think it's a good idea to back out now, darling" he whispered back, making Artemis whimper in response.

Artemis looked straight forward to see Wally standing in front along with the priest, he had a calm look on his face, but as soon as their eyes met, he gulped and smiled nervously, making the blonde even more nervous. They both kept a straight face as they looked at each other, Artemis was now only a few feet away from him as Oliver gave her away, he kissed her cheek and then gave a quick glare to Wally, making the young man gulp again out of nervousness. Soon Oliver took his seat next to his wife and son while the rest of the guests sat down in their own chairs, the priest began his speech and the couple could see the flash of the cameras shine on one another.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage," the priest spoke, "Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which 
both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish"

After a couple of minutes, the old man closed his Bible and looked upon the two, " Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand 
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all 
the days of your lives?"

Wally took Artemis' hands and looked into her silver grey eyes and nodded, "I do" he said firmly, Artemis nodded back at him as she also locked her gaze on Wally's brilliant green eyes, "I do" she repeated, smiling warmly at him, the priest took a deep breath and smiled in joy, "Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

Wally and Artemis both blushed and chuckled nervously, they each took a step forward and leaned in to kiss each other, a soft and gentle kiss  that was. Everyone in the garden clapped and cheered for the newly weds as they parted from their kiss, Wally held Artemis hand as they walked down the aisle, greeting their friends and family and posing for the cameras. Neither him or her were able to really believe it; they were now officially married...

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
-Priscila

A/N: Hey, just wanted to say thanks for your comments and votes and support and reads and just THANKS for all :) Let me know if you have questions about the characters or story, if you have any suggestions, let me know also, okay? Love you all!