A/N - Welcome to the story :)

Hello, dear readers! I want to introduce you to my new spitfire story! So just to let you know, the story is based off the plot of a Mexican novel I read a few months back, I really liked it so I made a little spitfire story with it. It was originally going to be a one-shot but the story is really long... So I just decided to make it a full ongoing story. :)

Here are a few things you should know about this story:

Artemis is daughter of Oliver Queen and Dinah Lance just for the sake of the story because I don't think Paula and Lawrence fit well with the storyline. Roy is also her brother.

Wally is son of Barry and Iris (Kind of... Just wait and read).

Both Wally's and Artemis' families are extremely wealthy, both Barry and Oliver are CEOs of their own companies.

Jade will also be part of the story, she is daughter of Lawrence and Paula.

▪The story takes place in Gotham city and Central city. Bruce Wayne is Mayor of Gotham and Clark Kent is Mayor of Central city.

Ages of the characters:
Artemis: 22
Wally: 23
Dick: 21
Jade: 25
Roy: 27
Zatanna: 20
Megan: 23
Conner: 23
Kaldur: 26
Cameron: 24
Linda: 21

Any questions, message me or comment ;) Hope you guys enjoy the story! ♥

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

PROLOG:

Queen's Mansion, Gotham City.

"I will accept the offer Mrs. Queen, your daughter in exchange of the money you requested," he spoke, saying his words so cautiously to the woman in front of him. Wally had been called to meet with Dinah Queen, wife of Oliver Queen, the richest man in Gotham City. Apparently the Queen family had been going through economic crisis due to a lawsuit against their company. Wally was a bachelor from Central City, he is son of Barry Allen, CEO of Flash Furnishing.

Dinah had offered her daughter to Wally in exchange for a good amount of money, stating that her daughter, Artemis, had agreed. Wally had been thinking about the offer for the past two weeks, Artemis was a fine woman in Gotham but he was still unsure. He reluctantly agreed to pay them the money they needed in exchange for her after a news report he had seen on television.

Dinah smiled down at the young man as she stood up, "Excellent! I will prepare the wedding details, next week-?" She said, soon getting cut off, "Yes, next week will be fine. I will go now, prepare myself as well. Goodbye Mrs. Queen" Wally spoke hesitantly, standing up and fixing his watch, preparing to leave, "Goodbye, Wallace" the blonde woman said, shaking his hand, and observing him as he walked out the door.