A Deal With The Devil

Andrew POV

It wasn't hard to find Hades. In all actuality he found us. We we're just walking down the stairs and he was waiting for us.

"Aw my children have came for a visit I see, but I dout that this is going to be a plasent one," Hades chuckled as he's black eyes landed on me."Ahh Andrew come to bargon with the devil I see ok let's hear it then," he said walking to a chair and taped he's fingers on his arm.

"Yes I am taking Lydia and my child and leaving," I said as we sat down too.

"And why do you think I'm going to let you do that my dear boy," he said smugly staring at me with amusement.

"Well I dout that you want a hormonal new mother and a screaming new born in the castle, " I said looking at him," and besides the prophecy states on it's 16th birthday."

"And your point," he said growing bored of the conversation.

"That's 16 years that you have to deal with it while I can take them both now an in 16 years you can come get him or her," I said all in one breath but confident.

Hades took his time to think it over when Tyler ran down the stairs with Lydia in his arms.

"She's not doing well and her stomach is baddly cracked we're losing her, " he said franticly.

I turned back to Hades and he sighed, "very well taker her but be warned on it's 16th birthday I will come and I will take her, " he said the left.

I ran over to Tyler and took Lydia.

"We have to shadow traval our way back it's the only way, " Nico said.

I nodded and Shadowtravaled back to camp with Nico holding on to Hazel and Tyler.