Alisa

I walked up to Andrews cabin when he stepped out with this girl with dyed red and black hair. She was so beautiful that I began to turn away from them.

"Lydia," said Andrew as he run up to me and swept me into a hug. I laughed as he twirled me around in circles.

"Andrew please put me down," I asked through my laughter. He smiled at me and put me down only to give me a passionate kiss.

That's when the girl cleared her throat. Andrew unwillingly pulled away and smiled at the girl.

"Lydia this is Alisa Thorn my step-sister, Alisa this is my beautiful and amazing girlfriend Lydia Clare." Said Andrew as he wrapped he's arm around my waist.

"Omg this is her," she said to Andrew as she pointed to me then she turned to me, "Your the daughter of Artemis?" Alisa said to me as she looked amazed.

"Yyesss that's me," I said looking at her and laughed.

"Wait step-sister that means that ur the daughter of."

"Persophone yes I am," she said smiling at me," Alisa said smiling.

"Wow that awesome," I said smiling at her.

That's when Annabeth and Percy came up to us.

"I heard that the hunters were here are you okay," Annabeth said looking at me intensely.

"Yeah I'm okay," I said with a sad look on my face,"Thalia is such a joy to be around."

"Yeah she can be a bit much some times but she really is a good person," said Annabeth as she smiled at me and her and Percy when into Artemis's cabin.

Andrew smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "It's all going to be okay my love," said Andrew as we went into the Hades cabin. Alisa went to hang out with Nico so that Andrew and I had alone time.

We sat in his room watching movies and cuddling on his bed all night.

When we got done watching the last movie Andrew was asleep so I slowly got on his lap so that I was straddling him. He was still out cold so I started to kiss his neck and nibbled his ear. This cased him to shiver and wake up. He looked up at me with so much lust in his eyes that his blue eyes was almost completely black. I slid my hands up his arms up to his shiny black hair where I grabbed hold of it. Andrew moaned as I pulled it lightly. I smiled as I kissed him on his cheek and began to get off. That's when he pulled me back on top of him and smashed his lips to mine. The kiss was so powerfully and passionate that I thought that I was on fire.

"You think that you can tease me and get away with it," Andrew said in a dark husky vioce.

The voice made me want him even more and I ran my hands under his shirt. I felt every one of his 8 pack abs and I could feel my self get wet as I slid my hands up his chest. I slid his shirt off of him and looked at him intensely.

He smiled up at me as he leaned in to kiss me. That's when Alisa and Nico came into the cabin. We heard them talking in the main room and we both sighed. I kissed him for a final time and hoped off of him. We walked out of Andrew's room into the main room with his arm around my waist. I told them all good night and I made my way to my cabin.

The next morning I wake up and went to grab breakfast I sat at my table alone because the hunters were hunting this morning and won't be back till late. I was greeted by Persy and Annabeth. They had a tall blonde guy with electric blue eyes that looked to be a inch taller then Percy with them. The blonde guy had he's arm around a dark tan skinned girl with chocolate brown hair and eyes that confused me. The two were followed by a tall Latino guy that had black curly hair and brown eyes.

"Lydia this is Jason son of Jupiter, Piper, daughter of Aphrodite, and Leo, son of Hephaestus," said Percy introdusing the three strangers to me. I smiled at them as they asked me to join them at Percy's table. Not to long later Andrew came over and kissed me on my forehead. He was followed by Nico, Alisa and this girl with dark chocolate skin and cinnamon hair.

"Hey Hazel I like you to meet Lydia, Lydia this is my half-sister Hazel Leveque," Andrew said as he sat down next to me.

"It's nice to meet you Lydia," said Hazel as she sat by Leo.

Before to long we had to go back to our own tables and I sat by myself. I kept looking over at the Hades table at Andrew. Andrew was giveing me faces trying to make me smile. I finally let myself smile and he smiled back. After breakfast Andrew and I went to my cabin and relaxed. It was my turn to be wake up by Andrew. He started kissing my shoulder and my arm. It felt good so I just let him keep doing it. Finally I rolled over and kissed him.

"That didn't take long," Andrew said as he laughed. I smiled and kissed him again. I loved him so much it hurt.
"It never does," I said laughing.