Maybelle

I walk up the next morning and got dressed before heading down to breakfast. I walked out of my cabin to find Andrew waiting for me.

"Morning beautiful," Andrew said as he came over to me and gave me a sweet kiss.

"Shall we," I said as I took his hand and we started making our way down to the dinning hall.

As we neared the dinning hall I saw that Willow and Grover were gone and that was vary odd. I walked over to Percy and Annabeth.

"Hey where's Willow," I said to Percy as I came up to him.

"Hey Lydia," he said to me, "Andrew," he said looking at him. "Willow went with Grover to the big house," 

"Oh okay," I said, "I'm going to go check it out," I said as I took Andrews hand again," You guys going to come," I said looking at the group.

"Naw we are good," said Leo. I nodded my head and Andrew and I made our way to the big house.

As we neared the big house I saw Willow with Grover and a young girl with orange pigtailed hair.

"Hey," Willow said smiling at us.

"Who is this," I said looking at the dark skinned little girl. She looks so beautiful with her green eyes and looked to be 6.

"This is Maybelle Underwood," Grover said with a smile on his face, "My daughter,"

"Technically she is a daughter of Persephone," Willow said as she looked at Maybelle.

I looked at Grover, "How did this happen.

"Well long story short," Grover said looking at me then pointed at Maybelle, "That happened."

"Obviously," I said looking at Maybelle.

"Did she just walk into camp," Andrew said to Grover.

"Yeah," Grover said and handed me a piece of paper. "She came with that in her hand."

Dear Grover.

                    This is Maybelle, our daughter. She is 6 years old and is a lot like you. She's a satyr just like you. I kept her for as long as I could because lets face it at your age you couldn't take care of yourself let alone a baby. Well I imagine this could be a shock to you, because I was when I had her. I hope to see you and Maybelle soon.

                                                                                                                                                        Love: Persephone.

"And before you ask me how old I was when she happened," Grover said to me, "Don't."

"Okay," I said then walked over to Maybelle and crouched down so that we were at eye level. "Are you hungry," I said to Maybelle who looked kind of shy. She nodded her head like a bobble head doll and I smiled at her.

Maybelle grabbed Grover's hand and we walked back to the dinning hall. When we got there I turned to Maybelle and looked at her.

"Hey May do you want to go sit by your big sister Alisa?" I said looking into her green eyes.

"I.... I have a sister?" Maybelle said stuttering a little.

"Yes," I said smiling at her then turned and found Alisa. She had her red/black hair in a messy bun and was eating what looked to be coffee cake. "Hey Alisa," I said as I called over to her. Alisa looked up and spotted me. She smiled and made her way over to me.

"Maybelle this is Alisa Thorn," I said as I pointed to her, "Alisa this is Maybelle Underwood daughter of Persephone," I said looking at Alisa then to Maybelle.

"Oh my gods, are you really," Alisa said as she crouched down to look at her new little sister.

"Yes," Maybelle said as she looked at Alisa.

"You are so pretty," Alisa said to her and it was true. Maybelle had thick wavy orange hair, bright green eyes and chocolate brown skin.

"Thanks," Maybelle blushed, "So are you," she said to Alisa.

"It's a daughter of Persephone  thing," she said then bent down to Maybelle's ear, "Don't tell the Aphrodite girls this but I believe we are prettier then them," she winked at her.

Alisa took May to the Persephone table and they started talking.

"Just so you know," Andrew said into my ear, "I believe in my whole heart that the daughters of Artemis are by far the most beautiful of them all,"

I turned to look at him and smiled, "But it's just me."

"Exactly," Andrew said giving me a quick kiss and went to sit by Hazel and Nico at the Hades table.

Sorry for not updating in so long. I have written some more of the story and I will be posting the rest of it latter this week. Thanks for all the amazing comments I wouldn't have the motivation to continue with the story with out you guys. :)