The Night

I woke up around 7:00 pm and I really wanted to tell Andrew how I felt about him so I got up and snuck out to cabin 13 Hades cabin. I walked up to the obsidian cabin with torches with green fire like Greek fire. I walked into the cabin looking for Andrew and I found him sitting on a red and black bed looking out a window at the forest. I could tell that he knew that I was here just by the way his mussels relaxed. I walked up to him and sat on the bed. Andrew turned his attention away from the window and the forest ant looked directly into my eyes. He gave me a look that made me feel very sad.

"What's wrong Andrew," I said as I took his hands in mine. He looked deeply bothered by something so I stroked his hand with my thumb to try to sooth him. His face soften and his eyes began to lose it intensity.

"Lydia I have to ask you something and you have to promise that what I'm about to ask you will not effect our friendship," Andrew said to me looking deeply into my eyes with out blinking.

"Of course Drew," I said to him using my nickname for him that I made 3 years ago. Andrew smiled when I called him by his nickname and sighed.

"Lydia ever since you walked into the library 3 years ago I could never stop thinking about you. The way your gray eyes shine, the way your hair blows in the breeze," Andrew said tucking a stray hair behind my ear. My heart was racing as he did so. "Lydia Annette Clare I think I'm in love with you," Andrew said closing his eyes and then reopening them to see my reaction.

I felt as if the world had just stopped spinning. I could hear no sound, I could not breath, but then I could hear, and I could breath. I looked into his bright blue eyes and all I could do was sit there and stare. I then quickly came back to reality when the look of regret started to show on his face. I could not think I just leaned in and kissed him. The kiss was slow and his lips were soft against mine. The kiss quickly grew with longing for more as he flipped me over on his bed so that he was on top of me. I pulled away for air and I traced my index finger along his face as I looked into his eyes. He gave me a devilish look as he leaned down and kissed my neck.

He's soft kisses felt good on my skin. I could tell that he wanted more but I didn't know if I wanted to do it tonight. Andrew started kissing down my neck to my chest when I started to freak out. He looked at me then an I knew that he would not push me.

"If you don't want to tonight its okay Lydia," Andrew said to me looking into my eyes with his. I nodded my head for him to continue.

The experience was amazing and I wish that it would of never ended but we both got tired. I lied there with Andrew sleeping and I got dressed and went back to my cabin with my shoes in my hand.

I lied in my bed thinking that this was the best night I have had in all my 17 years of living. I got up and put on PJ's and went to bed dreaming of Andrew.