I'm Amber and this is my story.

Author's Note - Chapter 1

I haven't visited my old friends for years now. Of course i was updated with their lives , through their Facebook posts but that is definitely not the same.

I wanted to see them again so badly , i freakin missed them so much. Okay, let me start over.

My name is Amber and i am a weird teen girl who prefers to stay in on a Friday night , so that she can keep up with the new Teen Wolf episodes.

Yeah i know ...... weird, but for me it's totally "normal". Shit! I hate using this word. Being normal is so overated, don't you agree ??

Anyways, i was born in California , U.S.A and i lived there for 10 years. I know you are probably thinking that i was a bitchy mean girl that made out with boys like 24/7 and spent her weekends partying, but that's kind of false.

I was actually not that popular, i mean neither were my friends.
No-one was actually popular at that time. We were just a bunch of kids , who were just hanging out, having fun and enjoying each others company. That's what i mostly missed about home.

But at the day of my 10th birthday, my parents announced to me that we were moving.
I was freakin shocked!
I mean did they really have to wait so long and tell me that on my birthday. I don't think so.

Parent's and their "perfect" timing.

I always wanted to travel outside California but i never actually thought about it deeply.
Honestly i never thought that i would leave my friends and move to a country across the ocean. I mean wth?? It's not like things like that happen every day right?

Anyways i was pretty devastated, and so were my friends. I never really lost touch with them. I mean , i loved them, i still do love them. I still talk to them every single day. You see , me and my friends don't have a regular friendship - relationship.
We are pretty weird, but i guess that's one of the reasons that we are still so close , probably closer than before.

Eventhough i live an ocean away from them , we still manage to talk. Anyways when me and my family ( kk my parents, cause i don't have any siblings ) , moved to Australia i was feeling pretty low , but as the days went by i started to feel happy again. But of course i still missed home.

I started making new friends, but again i never really forgot about my old ones. I took surfing courses and i actually learned to be more confident and love my body , just they way it is. It wasn't that hard moving to Australia, since they were so many activities to do and i was never bored. I feel like the years that i spent in Australia ( i lived in Australia for 5 years ) , made me stronger as a person , and i was finally ready to move back home.

Now it's time to introduce you to my old friends. As I've already said , when i lived in California i had kind of a lot of friends , and we were all just being nice to each other ( in Australia things were a little complicated and competitive).

But i had 2 best friends , who I've always ways talked to trought these years. In Australia i didn't really have any close friends , i just hanged out with a bunch of people from school.

So my Cali's b.f.f.s names are :

× Rebekka ( but I've always called her hottie Becca , cause she
was - still is seriously so freakin HOT , like not even kidding LOL )

× Jason ( who i was always referring to as J the bae , i know i was a weird kid , but let's be reals we all were ).

Now that the introductions are all done let's talk about some juicy stuff.

If you want to learn what happens next , then stay tuned.

To be Continued ..........