"Amar! Tumse ek baat poochni thi! Tum humaare auditions mein kyun nahi aaye?" Neha asked.

"Thyun aata? Thalen te dhut ti mazaat banaane?" Amar asked back but they didn't understand.

"Okay! ..Whatever that maybe! Par kya aap humaare dance team join karna chaahoge? Meine aapki Tutting techniques dekhi hein cafe mein. Aapke andar bahut si talent..."

"Haan, theet hein, theet hein!"

"Matlab tum join karoge?"

"Haan! Okay!" Amar accepted with a blank expression and then walked away.

"Well that went easy!"

Kria and Neha then went to all the three and they all accepted her offer so easily. But she didn't feel the oddness about it, rather was happy that her effort paid good!

"Hooh! Neha ab lagtha hein ki humaara sapna poora hoga!"

"Really? Kya sachmuch mein mujhe Shah Rukh Khan ki autograph milegi?"

"Nahi Neha, mein Footloose mein enter honein ki baath kar rahi hoon!" Kria corrected her.

"Oh! Woh bhi achchi baat hein!" Neha said trying to keep up her smile. Kria sighed.

"I hope woh sab chaar baje RDX Sir ki office aa jaayenge." She prayed.

4:00 pm... in front of RDX Sir office...

Kria was walking furiously in front of RDX Sir's office while Neha was biting of her nails in anxiety. There was no clue of the other four team members.

"Bahut nervous kyun lag rahi ho behen jee? Isliye ki tumhaari team mein sirf ek hi member hai?" Kria stopped walking and saw Sharon smirking at her along with her team. Rey stood behind of all but tilted his face to her in order to give a helpless smile.

"Dikhaayi nahi deti ki mein aur Neha, do members hein!" Kria argued.

"Dekh toh rahi hun behen jee par tum dono toh aadhe aadhe hi dikhthi ho! And half plus half equals to one!" Sharon said and then broke into laughter with her friends. Rey shook his head at the pathetic attempt.

"Kya ho raha hein yahaan? Mere office je baahar ithni tamaasha kyun hein?" RDX came out of his room and ran his eyes all through the students gathered around in front of his office. His eyes then caught on Kria.

"Kria, I think you know ki aaj last date hein tumhaari team ko yahaan register karaane ke liye. Toh kahaan bein tumhaari team?"

"Aate hi honge Sir!"

"Kria, meine apne powers se last week ki registration date ko aaj tak push kiya tha tumhaare liye, remember? Ab mein aur extension nahi de saktha! You should understand that this is not a joke. Bees din mein footloose elimination hein! Phir dus din baad Semi's. Agle do mahine mein Footloose champions ki khoshana hein! Aur eliminations mein bhejne se pehle, tumhaari jo 'team' ki performance atleast dus din pehle humein dekhni padegi! Do you understand kitni complicated situation hein yeh?" He was angry. He felt Kria had made a fool out of him.

"I'm so sorry Sir, but..."

"Sharon, apni team ke saath andar aa jaao!" RDX asked her and went inside to register in their team, the 'Dazzlers'.

Kria sat on the bench outside his office with her face in her palms. She was at the verge of tears. How could she have believed those four. She should've realised that they weren't serious at all. Neha kept a hand on her shoulders.

"Tum dono aise baahar kyun baaithe ho?" Kria looked up and found Swayam standing in front of them and the rest behind him.

"You guys are late! We are never going to get registered in!" Kria said slowly getting up.

"Never say never Kria... Ab udho, kyunki hum aa gaye hein..." Swayam said this and pointed his finger inside RDX's office. 

Kria walked inside followed by Neha and then the rest four. RDX took his eyes from the register and tge Dazzlers followed his eyes to see her team entering. 

"I guess yeh tumhaari team hein?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Toh apna, apna naam ispar likho aur sign karo..." he handed her the opened page of his register. Every member followed her suite in filling the space and then Kria was asked the most important question of all.

"So Kria Ghai, what's the name of your team?"

She looked at her team members and then at the members of the 'Dazzlers' team that hadn't left the room.

"Haan, 'Dazzlers' naam se better naam hi sochi hogi na Miss Weakling?" Sharon smirked evily.

"Sir, we are the Weaklings team." 

Swayam glanced at Sharon and understood her gasping was fake. She had planned something else in her mind. Something big!

Dil Se Dance जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें