.09

Guys. 20 views! That's amazing!! You have no idea how over joyed I am! I decided to write another chapter! Double update! Presenting chapter 9!
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Newt's P.O.V:

   I got a sandwich for Megan and came back to her cell. All the guys were in there talking. Megan was huddle in a corner. The poor girl. It's only been a couple of days since she got back.
"Here." I handed her the sandwich.
  She only put it down. She hasn't eaten much and it's scaring everyone. How long can she last?
  She explained everything she remembered to us and begins to cry. I can tell there is something she isn't telling us. But what? We were all interrupted by a loud noise coming from the glade.
"Attention all subjects. Attention please." It was a man. Talking through some kind of microphone thingy.
"We aren't here to cause you any harm. Only to retrieve a mistake. Our mistake."
  Megan snapped her head up. She was still crying. Then she looked right at me.
"Please don't let them take me. Please Newt Please."(the feels!!)
  Alby and Gally picked her up and dragged her outside. A huge helicopter was in the middle of the glade.
  They carried her to the center then dropped her. She stopped crying.
"Agent 01. How nice it is to see you again. Congratulations. You completed your assignment."
"What?" She whispered.
"You see. The whole reason we sent you here was to create a new pattern in the brains of the subjects. And you did just that."
"What are you bloody talking about?" I asked.
"You see Megan here" he held the bottom of her chin." Was sent by me. She was supposed to get some of you hurt and some killed. Even to introduce love to some. But she has completed her mission and is now allowed to collect her reward."

Megan's P.O.V:

Where is Brysen? All I see are guards. And Janson.
"Where is he?" I asked in a hushed voice.
"What was that dear?" Janson asked.
"Where is he?!" I yelled. Tears streamed down my face.
"Brysen? Oh sweetheart. You did what we asked so he is safe. Bring out Agent 00."
  Four guards were walking towards me a person in the middle. I stood up. He's alive.
  He broke from the Gaurds and ran straight at me. Engulfing me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his neck.
"I thought I lost you." He said.
"You'll never get rid of me."
"Someone care to bloody explain what's going on here?"
"Newt this is my brother. Brysen. Brysen this is Newt my um..."
What do I call him?! My crush? My love? My Newtie patootie?
"Her boyfriend."
"Well then I knew she was in good hands."
I scoffed at that.
"One more announcement. All subjects remaining in the glade will have 0 memory of this. You'll all believe Megan made it into the maze and is dead."
"What?!"
Arguments broke out over the Gladers.
Janson put his hands up.
"Relax. She will be fine."
Something about his tone made me not believe him. But I had no choice. It was either go or get everyone killed.
"Megan."
I turned around and saw Newt. He had tears in his eyes.
"Newt. Don't cry. Please don't cry." I ran up to him and hugged him.
"Megan." He said stroking my hair making me laugh. "What if I never see you again"
"You will. I promise you will."