Turn Up Turn Down Turn On Turn Off

Start from the beginning

Liam got quiet after I brought last night up. After a minute, I looked up at him, to see him leaning against the counter, his muscles straining as he stared hard at the counter top, not looking up at me either.

"What happened after Niall and I left?" I asked him slowly turning my body so I could face him, but slow enough that I wouldn't wake the sleeping Niall.

"All of us were yelling and cussing, trying to figure out who turned off the microphone because it wasn't Paul or Preston, but we found out. I almost killed the guy, I punched at him and he ducked but they fired him and sent him off before I could do more. It still pisses me off that someone would do soemthing like that, because to me Niall has one of the best voices I've ever heard and there is no point in turning off his microphone. I wanted to murder the guy. I don't even know his name but if I ever see him again, I will kill him. I swear to it," Liam growled, not looking up at me.

I sighed and picked up Niall's head slowly, then laid it back on the couch once I slid from underneath him. I grabbed blanket and pulled it over his shoulders and then walked into the kitchen with Liam.

I pushed myself onto the counter and grabbed his hands, pulling him close to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, pulling him even closer. I ran my fingers up and down his back, trying to calm him down.

Liam slowly wrapped his arms around me too, putting his hands on my lower back, burying his head in the crook of my neck. I felt his breath on my neck as he tried to calm down. I knew he got angry easily, but I also know how to calm him down. I like being able to just hold him when he's angry, and we can just lie (or stand) there until he calms down.

I kissed his neck softly, hoping that would calm him down a little more, because I've never seen him get this mad before. Well, I don't think I have. But I know he's very, very overprotective when it comes to the boys. He's definitely the dad of the group, more or less, really depending on the situation. And he's definitely gonna be a great father one day. I can tell.

His grip tightened around me, not enough to where he was choking me, but enough to where I could tell he was tightening his grip.

"Babe. It's okay. It's fine. We're gonna get this worked out. Niall's gonna be okay. We just gotta give him some time, and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again," I promised Liam, whispering in his ear. He nodded and let out a soft sigh, letting go of me and pulling back, looking in my eyes. He leaned down and kissed my forehead slowly, letting his lips linger on my forehead, sending shivers down my spine. I smiled and looked upat him through my eyelashes.

He rested his forehead against mine and we both closed our eyes, letting our lips brush agaisnt each other.

"Thank you..." Liam whispered against my lips.

I opened my eyes to see that his were still closed. I kept mine open and examined his face. I knew he needed sleep, and since we don't have to perform today, I guess that's what we're all going to be doing. Sleeping.

I tilted my head up just a little bit, so I could kiss Liam, and that's what I was gonna do, but I decided against it.

So I whispered, "Let's get some sleep," instead of kissing him. He opened his eyes and looked at me and nodded his head, backing away from me so I could hop off the counter, but instead he put his hands on my waist and lifted me off the counter onto the ground. I took his hand and lead him into the living, heading towards the hallway.

"No, I wanna stay in here with him," Liam whispered, not taking his eyes off of Niall. I went from looking at Liam to looking at Niall like Liam was doing.