1- Percy POV

Percy above because movie Percy doesn't fit description in my opinion.

Percy sat down at the lunch table, eyes on his phone.

You're kidding, right?, his close friend Grover sent to him. Don't even think about it. A girl like Annabeth, well, she would probably judo flip you over a table if you tried asking her out on a date.

Percy scowled. Wow, Grover, thanks for the support. It's lunch man why aren't you here?

Stuck in extra help, Grover responded. Geometry is useless.

Agreed. Lemme eat lunch now, Grove.

K, save me a coke can.

The thing about Percy's best friend was that he would eat just about everything. Percy scoffed and shook his head playfully, making his black gelled locks shake a little, as he promised yes and put his phone away

"Percy," a voice said. He looked up and saw with his green eyes a girl his age, sixteen, with red frizzy hair and freckles looking at him. "Where's Grover?"

Percy unfroze, taking his eyes off if her to uncomfortably wander around. According to Grover and his other friend Charles Beckendorf, Rachel, the girl, had a crush on him so he often felt awkward around her. "He's stuck in geometry extra help."

Rachel nodded and plopped down, taking her sketching pad out to draw on. The sat in silence for a while, chewing while more students started piling into the cafeteria.

He felt the bench under him sink suddenly, so he pried his eyes away from his pizza to see Charles Beckendorf grinning at him. Beckendorf, or Beck like the school liked to call him, had handsome features with a sharp jaw and brown hair, with brown eyes. He was quite popular with the school, more unlike the people he sat with. Though he was very popular, he turned down chances to sit with those kind of people so that he could sit with his friends. Percy was grateful for that.

"Why are you so happy, Beck?"

"You'd never believe it, Perce." Beck only grinned wider as he dug into his phone and stared at Percy and Rachel, waiting.

"Let me guess," Rachel said, looking up from the intricate metal dragon she was drawing. "Something to do with Silena?" Silena was Beck's crush since fifth grade.

Beck grinned giddily.

"You finally asked her out?" Percy asked incredulously.

"And she said yes!" Beck looked across the cafeteria to see a group of pretty girls including Silena sitting there. Unlike most of the popular girls, Silena was on the much nicer side.

"Alright, Beckendorf!" Percy clapped his friends back, cheering.

"Now it's your turn, Percy."

"What?"

"You know who I'm talking about." Beck motioned over his shoulder, while Rachel looked down disdainfully.

Percy looked at Rachel for a moment. "Is she blonde?"

"Yup."

"Does she have grey eyes?"

"Uhuh."

"Is she freakishly smart?"

"You know the answer."

"It's not happening anytime soon, bud."

Beck rolled his eyes. "Isn't that what I said about Silena?"

"Yeah but you two were destined. Annabeth... she'd never like me."

"You never know, Jackson."

___________________________

HAI ITS ME AND IM SO HAPPY YOU CLICKED ON THIS STORY THAT FEATURES MANY OF PJO AND HOO SHIPS OK BAI NOW.

Wait.

Not bai.

Whose POV should the next chapter be of??? I'm thinking not Annabeth or Percy.